• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Had you down as more of a potato waffle man, mate.

Birds_Eye_456g_Alphabites_66458.jpg

That's your birthday present sorted...

Oh that's it, give the wife ammunition to make a meal telling me to f#ck off !!!

Milestone meal last night - made a chilli without looking at a recipe, and just added stuff in that I thought would work. And by crikey, it worked. It was ace. A square of dark chocolate was a key ingredient.

And yes, Deutsch - carrots were used. #sueme

in like a mirepoix kinda way or chunks of them? former acceptable, ladder absolutely not. :icon_lol:

cocoa or dark chocolate are always a good addition.

Local Wal-Mart had Youngs fish on sale $1.25 for a 2 pack of cod and fish stars and fish shaped fish with potatoes for $1 I cleared the freezer!
I don't remember how good they were but the fish fingers look amazing!
So it'll be fish, chips, a few rounds of b&b and mushy peas for me tonight!

I have had an American burger slider trio. For anyone considering it in the future, don't. I will be sweating meat for the foreseeable.

why would you order an "american" anything if you didn't want the meat sweats

I'm very proud of you

why would you order an "american" anything if you didn't want the meat sweats

I'm very proud of you
It was only American in the sense of I'm in the US, so it's kinda that by definition.

I don't really do desserts but I was tasked with doing one for my parents' anniversary dinner yesterday. My better half is ridiculously good at baking so she oversaw what I was doing, so I did a chocolate torte with cherry and brandy sauce.

Stupidly tasty. I would have definitely got a handshake from Paul Hollywood if he had been there.

I love chocolate and cherry in desserts/cakes.

Black Forest Gateaux is a particular fave.

I'm just a walking contradiction,
I love fresh cherries but cannot stand the glace things in cakes
I used to drink coffee by the gallon per day but cannot stand anything coffee flavoured
I love chip shop pies but I don't like pastry
I'm a devout chocaholic and sweet tooth but put sugar in coffee or tea and I will have to spit it out.

Please all bear that in mind before making me cakes / puddings etc :)

I'm just a walking contradiction,
I love fresh cherries but cannot stand the glace things in cakes
I used to drink coffee by the gallon per day but cannot stand anything coffee flavoured

I love chip shop pies but I don't like pastry
I'm a devout chocaholic and sweet tooth but put sugar in coffee or tea and I will have to spit it out.

Please all bear that in mind before making me cakes / puddings etc :)

Same here.

AND I can eat a bag of peanuts but can't stand them in other foods.

In other news, I have a work colleague that loves reese's peanut butter cups dipped in mayo. The dirty bugger she is.

I love chocolate and cherry in desserts/cakes.

Black Forest Gateaux is a particular fave.

It's a great combo. Chocolate brownie with a glass of Belgian Kriek (sour cherry beer) is pure joy.

I'm gonna have to try that Belgian Kriek. Sounds odd but nice.

Back