• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Me and the cat love a tin of tuna chunks in sunflower oil. I've tried tuna steaks, they were nice.

I always found though that tuna makes a cats poo smell even worse than normal. If that's possible.

Why? Sometimes it's good to have a contrast? Surely starter and main do not have to be the same 'style'?
I agree. I often mix stuff.

Today I had some homemade stew, but was still hungry and just fancied an egg and bacon sarnie.

Why? Sometimes it's good to have a contrast? Surely starter and main do not have to be the same 'style'?

Yes it is good to have a contrast, just that yours usually don't, it's normally fish and fish.Just threw me off a bit.

Chicken, bacon, mozzarella, grilled toms, (wrapped) and cream corn and broccoli as sides!

Yes it is good to have a contrast, just that yours usually don't, it's normally fish and fish.Just threw me off a bit.
It's been cold and it was raining so I fancied some nice hot soup. I nearly had leek soup though.

It's been cold and it was raining so I fancied some nice hot soup. I nearly had leek soup though.

Me too, snowy days here which always makes me want soup for some reason. My fav at the mo is Hearty Tomato by Progresso. Made some leek and potato soup last week, was alright.

Back