• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Parsnip and celeriac soup followed with pan-roasted salmon, warm potato salad and crab mayonnaise.

It's going to be grilled sardines followed with seafood rice. Ace.

Lamb and red wine pie cooked with fresh rosemary.

It's cooking at the moment and the smells from the kitchen are immense. Will be about done by the time I fetch the kids from school.

Shame you had "fresh" in there mate, otherwise I'm sure someone could have shoehorned a 'Got a new girlfriend?' quip in there.

Shame you had "fresh" in there mate, otherwise I'm sure someone could have shoehorned a 'Got a new girlfriend?' quip in there.

I'm too used to this forum. I even added the words 'from the kitchen' just before hitting submit.

??????
Yak indeed.
???????????
f17e0d7f62e47e92aca3600d8db924bf.jpg

Yak as in cac, vile, shite, foul, stinky, horrid, nasty etc.

Pilchards and sardines are the only 2 fish that I don't like. Also the bones put me off.
I did understand the reference.

Pilchards are awesome. I actually prefer them to tuna nowadays which can often be quite dry unless you drench it in mayo and vinegar.

If you sear tuna and eat it very very rare it certainly won't be dry. Dry tuna is overcooked tuna

Pilchards are awesome. I actually prefer them to tuna nowadays which can often be quite dry unless you drench it in mayo and vinegar.

If there's one food that makes me physically sick and heave, it's pilchards. Love a tuna sarnie, or in a jacket tata, or in a Fisherman's Pie.

Back