• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

I love chips and curry sauce. But then I'm a weirdo who puts ketchup all over it as well!!

I love chips and curry sauce. But then I'm a weirdo who puts ketchup all over it as well!!

:icon_lol: Bear, curry sauce doesn't need ketchup, that's just too many flavours going on.

It's great! Go one whack some on, you know you want to!

The only downside is it looks like a plate of afterbirth.

It's great! Go one whack some on, you know you want to!

The only downside is it looks like a plate of afterbirth.

But if I did try it, found that I really enjoyed it, that would make two of us on the really weird list! :icon_lol:

Seafood medley for starters followed with a scallop and bacon espetada accompanied with rice, milho frito and salad. No ketchup whatsoever was used in the enjoyment of this meal.

Home made meat and tater pie, chips, peas and lashings of gravy! (Some bread and scram to mop up all the juices afterwards!) :D

Seafood medley for starters followed with a scallop and bacon espetada accompanied with rice, milho frito and salad. No ketchup whatsoever was used in the enjoyment of this meal.

Not sure if this is true but I've read that for some people,if they eat loads of fish then their wee smells of fish.

Not sure if this is true but I've read that for some people,if they eat loads of fish then their wee smells of fish.

If fish smells of fish there's something wrong with it !

Nah. Mushy peas and salad cream with fish fingers.

Once you try you never go back.

Yam a funny onion.

Just out of interest, what do you put on a pizza, anything? Or do you put a blob of something on the side to dip it in?

Big puddle of Heinz Fruity Sauce on the side for dip.

Back