• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

I guess with the amount of it you eat it's turned you into a bit of a fish snob.

Ooh look at me, I never eat any fish out of a tin! Lah dee fuckin dah.

For sandwiches for work there's nothing wrong with it whatsoever.

Ok.

This ends. Now. No more fucking bickering.

I was just coming on here to say, it's a bit of a silly thing to argue about and got a bit childish. Apologies.

awkward-handshake-world-leader.gif

Left over turkey, chips, peas and curry sauce.

Grilled sardines (pilchards) for starters followed with prawn and asparagus pasta.

I had a tinned sardine sandwich for lunch. It was some of the best fish I've ever had.

No. All tinned fish is shit. Leeds said so.

dang I wish I'd seen the pre-edit! :icon_lol: I'm just ribbing no need to start the silly argument again.

As an aside, if you ever want to get prepackaged tuna, check out the pouched stuff. basically the canned stuff has to be scorched to cook all the way through, whereas the pouch stuff is more evenly distributed, doesn't have to cook as long. it's obviously not claiming to be fresh ahi, but if you're in the mood for a tuna sandwich from childhood, give them a go instead of the can.

Last edited:
dang I wish I'd seen the pre-edit! :icon_lol: I'm just ribbing no need to start the silly argument again.

As an aside, if you ever want to get some tuna, check out the pouched stuff. basically the canned stuff has to be scorched to cook all the way through, whereas the pouch stuff is more evenly distributed, doesn't have to cook as long. it's obviously claiming to be fresh ahi, but if you're in the mood for a tuna sandwich from childhood, give them a go instead of the can.

Do you mean like the Sunkist ones, love the Sweet & Spicy one. Great on a salad sarnie.

Me and the cat love a tin of tuna chunks in sunflower oil. I've tried tuna steaks, they were nice.

Back