• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Leek soup, followed with braised lamb shank, saute spuds and mixed veg.

Venison and mushroom ragu and smoked cheddar mash.

Turkey crown wrapped in bacon.

Beef Wellington

Om nom nom

Bring it on tomorrow.

We're having steak tomorrow for a change. Not sure what else with it as I'm not cooking it!

Pad - I read this week that you should cook turkey crown upside down in foil so the juices run into the breast meat. Is that how you do it?

No idea to be honest. She who must be obeyed is in control of the kitchen, and I never cook turkey so she is doing it. The wellington looks INCREDIBLE though.

A piece of toast this morning the​n I can't have anything for 24 hours. Got to have a colonoscopy tomorrow morning. I do have a couple of litres of laxative to look forward too this evening though :(

A piece of toast this morning the​n I can't have anything for 24 hours. Got to have a colonoscopy tomorrow morning. I do have a couple of litres of laxative to look forward too this evening though :(

Ooooh lovely, if it's the orange flavoured one you are in for a real treat! I didn't go for my last one, I chose to send me poo in the post for testing instead.

This evening I'll have a chip butty for you :)

Cheeses, pate,crackers, grapes and an opple

Filet Mignon with a wine & mushroom sauce, little potatoes, green beans, and white asparagus.

Wonder if white asparagus makes your wee smell like green asparagus does :hmmm:

Not sure what to call it, Lamb Rogan Josh/Lamb Kashmiri. Anyway, it smells bloody lovely

Bear's dinner has been posted on Twitter.

DTwid24WAAEg87e.jpg

That's too far, even for me. Tuna and curry together?

If it's chip shop curry sauce I'd have a go

Back