• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

If it's chip shop curry sauce I'd have a go

raw

Tuna and cheese is passable on a jacket spud. But not with chips. Curry sauce on top is just an abomination.

Tuna and cheese is passable on a jacket spud. But not with chips. Curry sauce on top is just an abomination.

You never had cheesey chips on their own?? Lovely. It was the cheese with curry sauce I had a problem with. Just doesn't go.

Not sure, but gonna use stuff that will have to be thrown out after today so, something that involves eggs, potatoes,coleslaw, bread,creme fraiche, sausages, cucumber, yoghurt, spring onions, salmon and raspberries.

Could end up being a bit of a midge - modge kind of a meal.

Not sure, but gonna use stuff that will have to be thrown out after today so, something that involves eggs, potatoes,coleslaw, bread,creme fraiche, sausages, cucumber, yoghurt, spring onions, salmon and raspberries.

PPB - " How about eggy mash with chopped spring onion and cheese mixed in. With the sausages,and coleslaw and bread for a sarnie if you want? I'll bin the rest.

Mr P - " Bin the lot, I'll go for a Chinese.... "

PPB - " How about eggy mash with chopped spring onion and cheese mixed in. With the sausages,and coleslaw and bread for a sarnie if you want? I'll bin the rest.

Mr P - " Bin the lot, I'll go for a Chinese.... "

Similar result in our house last night.

Some Peanut Butter Chicken Slow Cooker recipe.....cooked for 5 hours....smelt horrible and tasted fucking vile. The Chinese takeaway was lovely though.

Doing a beef stifado on Sunday. Thought it'd help the inevitable hangover.

Similar result in our house last night.

Some Peanut Butter Chicken Slow Cooker recipe.....cooked for 5 hours....smelt horrible and tasted fucking vile. The Chinese takeaway was lovely though.

Was that a recipe you got from over here Kenny? It does sound vile.

Had one in Rhodes a year or so ago. It was tremendous.

Was that a recipe you got from over here Kenny? It does sound vile.

It was one the wife found on the internet, i'm guessing at shitrecipes.com . Everything about it was vile - Look, smell & Taste.

First bad thing we have had in the slow cooker though, so that one will be forgotten about.

I'd have gone with a salmon, cucumber, spring onions and coleslaw salad to start.

Then fried potatoes with sausage and egg, with bread and butter and ketchup.

Then raspberries and yoghurt (or the creme fraiche) for dessert.

I'd have gone with a salmon, cucumber, spring onions and coleslaw salad to start.

Then fried potatoes with sausage and egg, with bread and butter and ketchup.

Then raspberries and yoghurt (or the creme fraiche) for dessert.

Sounds rather nice when put like that!

BUT, I'm off fish. Saw a vid the other day of someone who ate salmon and found themselves with worms ( embedded in the throat) Really put me off.

Back