• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Hope yer got a pot of curry sauce, some proper bread and butter and a can of vimto!!

:icon_lol: Are ya drooling Yankie?!! Been great visiting me old haunts, still a few more to go. Did you get ya Warburtons??

:icon_lol: Are ya drooling Yankie?!! Been great visiting me old haunts, still a few more to go. Did you get ya Warburtons??

Yes I got a little drool on!!!
And we didn't do the 7 hour round trip for a loaf of bread. Just couldn't justify it!
Taking a trip to the pie favriry by any chance? It was a must when we came back last year and I'm sure we'll go again!

Yes I got a little drool on!!!
And we didn't do the 7 hour round trip for a loaf of bread. Just couldn't justify it!
Taking a trip to the pie favriry by any chance? It was a must when we came back last year and I'm sure we'll go again!

Should have asked them to post one, even if it had arrived smoshed it would still have tasted better than the usual shite there.

No Ray not doing the pie bit, done the Indian, Chinese, chip shop tay, pub meals,cockles, etc. Have you booked tickets?

Should be booking flights in about 2 weeks after I gets a bit more money. And a air b&b in Dunstall! Whole house for $600 instead of a hotel room for more money!!

Just cooked my first ever roast dinner. I impressed myself - it was spot on.

Roast chicken with mash, carrots, leeks, broccoli and spinach with gravy. Boom. Kids loved it too.

Just cooked my first ever roast dinner. I impressed myself - it was spot on.

Roast chicken with mash, carrots, leeks, broccoli and spinach with gravy. Boom. Kids loved it too.

Nice one Langers.

Pub meal with the sister, fancying lamb if it's on, if not, then a Sizzler.

I’ve always said I wanted to try fresh tuna “before I died” had some last week now I’m nervous walking out the ��

A Walkers crisp sandwich. To be exact, cheese sandwich with salt n vinegar crisps and a smidgen of Fruity Sauce and a side of chips. Crisps already smoshed through travel.

A spot of lunch.
16fad1908bdc581bd5c43d3a12cd6e4b.jpg

The fish looks gorgeous but the ratio of fish to chips is way out of kilter :)

It was in the high 20s/low 30s until Thursday. Today has been 22°C with a lot of showers. Monday ahould see the mercury rising again. Forecasting 32 for next Thursday.

Back