• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Making a Thai Green Curry with Seafood today. Scallops, king prawns, chunks of crab, and mussels. With plain white rice.

Last edited:
Cheese and red onion on toast with a pint or two of Pliny the Elder.

Spinach and 3 cheese Manicotti, and a green salad.

Lamb casserole with cheesy herb mash & broad beans

Superb lamb from the local butchers - real melt in the mouth stuff. Mash was OK, but clearly I can use a stronger tasting cheese & more herbs next time (first time I have done it like this) - still a lot better than what is otherwise a very insipid element of the meal.

Cooked for my GF for the first time today.

Chicken cooked in cider with apples and bacon with mustard mash, green beans and kale.

Tasted awesome.

So... Cock in cider?

Perfectly acceptable,not like it was the first date..

Steak n Kidney Pudding, little roasters and Pease Pudding.

Not sure about Pease Pudding, never had it before.

Rib steak this evening so large it had its own gravity and microclimate. I feel like I have done 3 episodes of Man vs Food.

Lamb chops, Fingerling potatoes, baby carrots, green beans, and minted peas.

Might do a curry tonight - something warming is called for

Have a tot or two of Whisky to warm you up.

Dark and rainy day here, gonna have a bowl of soup for me lunch. Soup always seems fitting on days like these.

Have a tot or two of Whisky to warm you up.

Dark and rainy day here, gonna have a bowl of soup for me lunch. Soup always seems fitting on days like these.

Had soup for my lunch - agree that its the most appropriate food when looking out the window at snow coming down.

Back