• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Cooking a beef stew for tea - the kitchen smells awesome. Loads of veg in it - carrots, parsnips, spuds, onions, artichokes and butternut squash all cooking in red wine. Back of the net. I'm secretly hoping the kids don't like it so there's more left for me....

Lamb-burgers and mash for me.

I always put carrots, onions, peas, potato, swede in my stews.

Jager bombs & shit lager for me, otherwise known as a friends 30th

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

After a week I'll never forget, 2 fucking Tylenol and Pinot Noir.

Pizza :D

And the missus added some Victory Brewing Vital IPA to the online shop, which is a nice Brucey bonus.

Chicken curry of some kind as finally remembered to get the chicken out of the freezer

I had option 3

Fish with rice and garlic bread.
85f25d7fc6cb6d33f71189048939ea87.jpg

Bangers (from Aldi!) mash and peas might throw in a yorkie pud in there too!

Making a 'home made' Shepherd's pie tonight as its been raining for 36 of the last 48 hours (though weirdly have sun at the moment) so if I stand on the lawn the water is bubbling up from the waterlogged ground

Comfort food is required.

Fish fingers and chips. That's my comfort food.

With salad cream of course...

Making a 'home made' Shepherd's pie tonight as its been raining for 36 of the last 48 hours (though weirdly have sun at the moment) so if I stand on the lawn the water is bubbling up from the waterlogged ground

Comfort food is required.

Very nice it was really - especially as its peeing down again

Ordering a delivery from House of Csnton. Easily the best chinese food in Wolvo.

Lemon coated chicken is in the slo-cooker.
plenty of time to decide on numerous veg options. roasters is a cert however.

Top side of beef from Essington fruit farm with all the trimmings

we made an absolutely killer pizza on friday

greek style with no red sauce. bunch of olive oil as a base with fresh oregano, basil, and garlic, then topped with mozz/feta, kalamata olives, artichoke, tomato, and red onions. I meant to add some parm and spinach but we forgot to add them; next time.

I used fresh ground salt/pepper on mine after baking and it was fantastic.

Sounded ok until I read olives and artichoke

Back