• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Steak and Ale pie, chips and mushy peas :licklips:

Fish and chips for tay
e2be370a9a59cecbe5ad03ff6db11874.jpg

I refer to my learned friend above, those chips are rank :)

Absolutely massive piece of pig has just come out of the oven. Salivating already.

Thread necromancy...

As Mozzas are getting their chrimbo schizzle in early this has an advantage in that they actually have some marsala wine in stock...

So tonight - pork tenderloin escalopes wrapped in parma ham with a fresh sage leaf or two in each parcel. Quick fry in some butter for a few minutes, set aside. Into the same pan goes diced shallots and some very nice thinly sliced portobello mushrooms. Fry in a bit more butter for a bit and then add a couple of cloves of garlic that you have minced up. Sprinkle some plain flour on the mix and mix it all up a bit. Pour in a load of marsala and let it reduce for a few minutes, then add a load of pork stock. Reduce for a few more minutes. Then add a fair bit of double cream and return the pork to the pan. Season. Reduce for about five minutes. Serve.

BOSTIN.

Thread necromancy...

As Mozzas are getting their chrimbo schizzle in early this has an advantage in that they actually have some marsala wine in stock...

So tonight - pork tenderloin escalopes wrapped in parma ham with a fresh sage leaf or two in each parcel. Quick fry in some butter for a few minutes, set aside. Into the same pan goes diced shallots and some very nice thinly sliced portobello mushrooms. Fry in a bit more butter for a bit and then add a couple of cloves of garlic that you have minced up. Sprinkle some plain flour on the mix and mix it all up a bit. Pour in a load of marsala and let it reduce for a few minutes, then add a load of pork stock. Reduce for a few more minutes. Then add a fair bit of double cream and return the pork to the pan. Season. Reduce for about five minutes. Serve.

BOSTIN.

What did you serve with it?

Cheese onion and potato pie, bangers and beans.

Need some help.

I like chilli, a lot. Having small children i can't really cool much with it, so liberally dose everything with chill sauce.

I discovered akabanga from Rwanda a few months ago ( https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01HJ3L48M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_8PdbCbC01FQZG) and it's great. But is there anything else out there?

What's your favourite chilli sauce? All ideas very welcome.

Nice one Pablo. Will get a bottle to try. Good shop that too.

Yeah, it's a good shop and it's had a few quid from me. I can't stand anything too hot anymore after I tried a Dorset Naga when I was just coming down with an illness and it made me pass out and puke up a little blood. I've still got scars on my shins from where I fell!

Yeah, it's a good shop and it's had a few quid from me. I can't stand anything too hot anymore after I tried a Dorset Naga when I was just coming down with an illness and it made me pass out and puke up a little blood. I've still got scars on my shins from where I fell!

Fucking hell! :icon_lol:

That's a heck of a mental image

I started to feel rough and thought "I'll take the dog round the block and get some fresh air". Got half way round and started to get light-headed and collapsed through the front door!

Back