• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Bloody gourmet burgers. Why would I have one of them when i can get a Maccies for 99p???? :icon_wink:

Bloody gourmet burgers. Why would I have one of them when i can get a Maccies for 99p???? :icon_wink:

or these

tesco-every-day-value-burgers-e1507135092527.png

Might visit Smash Burger, if I can get on the retail park. Made a mistake of heading in that direction on Sunday and forgot the whole world would be popping into Ikea at the same time.

or these

tesco-every-day-value-burgers-e1507135092527.png

Might visit Smash Burger, if I can get on the retail park. Made a mistake of heading in that direction on Sunday and forgot the whole world would be popping into Ikea at the same time.
I'm just heading there now to see how we're getting on.

They are good burgers too be fair - similar type thing to Five Guys but (imo) better quality

Notice there are no prices on the website. That always causes alarm bells for me!

I'm just heading there now to see how we're getting on.

They are good burgers too be fair - similar type thing to Five Guys but (imo) better quality

Getting close to my neck of the woods sir...don't get lost and end up in Darlaston. A strange lot round this way (myself included)

It's not cheap...then again it's not maccies

I'll tell you later PPB

they're a US brand so you probably have on near you!

Bloody hell, there's one in Monroeville!!

I'd forgot about this thread. Tonight its a Yorkshire Pudding Wrap/Burrito style. The fun part will be trying to keep the gravy and mint sauce in.

I think we need a Stan TWF Discount here.....

Back