• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

I saw that and I've already joined up to get my free milkshake voucher!

Didn't know you worked for them, the burgers look ace.
They're one of the brands I work for...

Heard good things about the shakes but not had one yet., I'll let you know in half an hour 🤣

Not sure I get the fuss over some Bacon, Cheese, BBQ sauce and 2 pieces of Chicken...Is the excitement over the lack of bread?

I don't eat bread, I'm definitely having one of those!

I'll definitely try one too. They look boring though.

He escaped from the slaughter house? On a mad 'un? Fuck you humans!

It looks pretty miserable, tbh

DLu0InrX4AEmOQd.jpg

*not my photo

No bread, brown or white, never ever?

Nope, pretty much never. It's very miserable :).

If I eat bread I blow up like a balloon and get terrible wind & very frequent visits to the toilet. It's not a good look.

Just eating a Cornish Pasty we bought back from our hols.
Purchased at Pengenna Pasties in Bude. The best in Cornwall.

Lovely.

Nope, pretty much never. It's very miserable :).

If I eat bread I blow up like a balloon and get terrible wind & very frequent visits to the toilet. It's not a good look.

Crikey if I couldn't have sandwiches I'd be miserable too. In fact, I think I'd suffer wind and let those all around me also suffer my wind. I couldn't give up me cheese n tomato sarnies.

Crikey if I couldn't have sandwiches I'd be miserable too. In fact, I think I'd suffer wind and let those all around me also suffer my wind. I couldn't give up me cheese n tomato sarnies.

Ha! I tried that for about a year, but finally admitted defeat earlier this year - now I have pretty much no food containing wheat and feel much, much better for it. Still miss really fresh good white bread though :(

Back