• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Steak and mushroom baguette with mustard, and a Blooming Onion with a dipping sauce.

Homemade creamy chicken, leek and mushroom pie. Well sort of homemade, cheating with shop bought pastry.

With chips.

Easy night tonight. Bung in the oven pizzas. With the ridiculous hours I am working at the mo, cooking is taking a back seat. That saddens me, but it won't last forever.

Something small arranged and stacked on a huge plate, with flowers leaves and petals added for a bit of artistic flair, with a red sauce drizzled in lines and blobs. Unfortunately not ketchup either.

Does anyone actually enjoy shit like this.

Bowls Club Presentation Dinner this evening - will be a surprise as can't remember what I ordered off the menu :icon_biggrin:

Caterers we have used before & were superb last time so salivating in anticipation of whatever it is I ordered (plus get a Cup this evening so a good night all in all)

plus get a Cup this evening so a good night all in all)

For a minute was gonna put something about will you be drinking from the cup, but then thought nahhh, don't put that on the eating thread. :)

Have a good night Parkin :)

For a minute was gonna put something about will you be drinking from the cup, but then thought nahhh, don't put that on the eating thread. :)

Have a good night Parkin :)

Won't be drinking out of the cup - no way of knowing how well (or even if) the previous winner who had the cup for the last year cleaned it out

Next door neighbour just brought me round some homemade chilli. Really nice but my mouth is on fire now!

Word of advice to all: do NOT attempt to shake a bottle of marinade when you have already taken the lid off...

Next door neighbour just brought me round some homemade chilli. Really nice but my mouth is on fire now!

Someone brought me a firey hot chilli kit back from Texas, I'm going to try it out tonight. Well I'm going to try it out on others, will be too hot for me!

Someone brought me a firey hot chilli kit back from Texas, I'm going to try it out tonight. Well I'm going to try it out on others, will be too hot for me!

Ferocious stuff :icon_redface:

Minted Lamb Shank, little potatoes, carrots, broccoli and green beans.

After a visit to the fish market, tonight it's Seafood Paella.

Roast duck, roast tatas, mashed pumpkin, red beet salad.

At the NFL so had a hog roast with gravy and apple sauce. With roast potatoes on the side.

Om nom nom nom!

Back