• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

"orange chips are an authentic style of chip dipped in an orange coloured batter before they are fried, For extra orange colour they add some Paprika "

Orange chips can fuck off though.

Agree with Kenny.

For proper battered chips, newbridge chippy is hard to beat.

Well what do ya know ' Orange, battered chips ' have their own Facebook page.

Orange chips can fuck off though.

So it's orange coloured batter with paprika. I wonder If it's just regular oil they use? I wanted to have a go at doing them this weekend for a change. See what the locals make of them!!

I've never tried these battered chips, can't get my head around the idea.

So it's orange coloured batter with paprika. I wonder If it's just regular oil they use? I wanted to have a go at doing them this weekend for a change. See what the locals make of them!!

They'd probably vote for them.

You cooking for the whole street??

So are orange chips and battered chips the same thing? (I thought they were)

You cooking for the whole street??

So are orange chips and battered chips the same thing? (I thought they were)

Only for 14.

Well mine are, gonna be dipped, battered, fried, and as orange as a 'Wotsit ' Oh hang on.. that can't be good

Do them faggots, chips and mushy peas with gravy. See what they make of that.

The US biscuits and gravy looks rank.

Do them faggots, chips and mushy peas with gravy. See what they make of that.

The US biscuits and gravy looks rank.

I did them faggots and mushy peas once, didn't go down too well. They absolutely hated the mushy peas! In return I had to eat a breakfast of grits, biscuits, that sausage gravy, bacon and maple syrup..... Exactly likely you said, rank.

I can't wait to have proper bacon sarnies again every Saturday morning. Sometimes, it's the thought of these kind of things that keeps ya going.

I can't stand American bacon. It's all fat like streaky bacon which I hate. Canadian bacon is like ours.

I can't stand American bacon. It's all fat like streaky bacon which I hate. Canadian bacon is like ours.

I find Canadian bacon a bit tasteless though. Anyway, got no bacon this morning of any kind so it's sunny side up eggs on toast :)

Breakfast for me was two slices of bacon on buttered toast with a poached egg on top. Plus some ketchup.

Breakfast for me was two slices of bacon on buttered toast with a poached egg on top. Plus some ketchup.

I don't butter me toast if putting bacon on it, never have done. Pancake and blueberries this morning.

I think I may have just had the best Angus beef burger I've ever had, topped with crumbled blue cheese, grilled red onion, slice of tomato, 2 pieces of crispy bacon, and a few sliced jalapenos. Bloody lovely :)

And a Stein of beer.......... Diet starts on Wednesday :(

Game changer:

dTVjEst.png

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/business/business-news/greggs-drive-thru-service-rolled-13414942

Back