• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Big fuck off steak on Ciabatta bread with a topping of melted cheese & sauteed mushrooms.

Just did a bloody spicy prawn madras. Took about 15 minutes - really really tasty and I've some leftovers to stink the office out with tomorrow.

I'd have left the blood out of the recipe personally.

Lamb chops, little potatoes, peas & broccoli, gravy,fresh mint sauce.

KFC for me. I fear my waist line will soon start reflecting Wolverhampton City Centre's lunch options.

I'm alone this evening so I think I'll be joining you, me and the cat will have a nice KFC. My belly will develop when I stop playing football

Eating a KFC bucket in bed, alone with trash TV, is one of my favourite past times...

Mine would be taking a day's annual leave to sit in my boxers and play Xbox.

I'm doing chicken with basil tonight.

If Basil can't make it, I'll just have to eat with my kids instead.

Think I must be one of only a few people who hates KFC.

I'm alone this evening so I think I'll be joining you, me and the cat will have a nice KFC. My belly will develop when I stop playing football

I was expecting a similar ballooning of my waistline this summer, moving closer to work and leaving my football playing associates behind, but so far I've stayed on a pretty even keel. Having an extra 2 hours that's not spent commuting has meant I usually take something to work for lunch and cook something decent when we get home rather than eating junk food more days than not, my diet isn't healthy now by any means but the change seems to have done enough to cancel out the lack of football so far.

Hopefully the withdrawl won't be permanent and once we've finished decorating the front room I can have a bit of a DIY break to try and find some local sport to engage in.

I don't like it, but that's just mental scarring from living near Rusholme where there are countless cheap and almost certainly poisonous knock offs of KFC (Kansas Fried Chicken, Krunchy Fried Chicken and - my personal favourite - Hentucky Fried Chicken), and a diminishing pigeon population.

I'm not a big fan of it, but there's just little to eat around Wolverhampton City Centre and I usually get back from work so late that I don't have time to make lunch - especially if I'm teaching a class in the evening. There's only so many times you can have a Boots or M&S meal deal.

I don't like it, but that's just mental scarring from living near Rusholme where there are countless cheap and almost certainly poisonous knock offs of KFC (Kansas Fried Chicken, Krunchy Fried Chicken and - my personal favourite - Hentucky Fried Chicken), and a diminishing pigeon population.

We lived to tell the tale and that's the real quiz.

I like the odd KFC, doubt I have more than three a year though. Sometimes it's just there.

I'm not a big fan of it, but there's just little to eat around Wolverhampton City Centre and I usually get back from work so late that I don't have time to make lunch - especially if I'm teaching a class in the evening. There's only so many times you can have a Boots or M&S meal deal.

Isn't there a Greggs nearby? You could pop in there for a sausage n bean melt, or a sausage roll :)

Back