• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Something lightish because of the weather. Mushroom & asparagus quiche and a green salad with a vinaigrette dressing. Sliced fresh peaches and a scoop of peach custard icecream.

Something lightish because of the weather. Mushroom & asparagus quiche and a green salad with a vinaigrette dressing. Sliced fresh peaches and a scoop of peach custard icecream.

Didn't know that peaches went that well with quiche :icon_biggrin:

Pears are especially great with vanilla ice cream.

Cheese and caramelised onions on toast, with brown sauce.

*pulls face*

Crisps yes. On toast no.

*pulls face*

Crisps yes. On toast no.

I've never had caramelised onion crisps.Why not on toast?. You swish the onions well into the cheese to make it gooey, then make it even gooier by adding HP.
(Is gooier even a word, or have I just spelt it wrong)

Brown sauce doesn't go with onion. On regular cheese on toast, absolutely.

Went for a Thai meal tonight. It has to be one of the finest cuisines in the World, so many subtle flavours.

Scallion Pancake for starter, followed by Beef Chow Mein chips and curry sauce. Because I'm bloody starving.

Scallion Pancake for starter, followed by Beef Chow Mein chips and curry sauce. Because I'm bloody starving.

Fish and chips, beans on toast, chicken balti all to look forward to - watching it constantly piss down of rain outside your window. And then Saturday afternoon arrives (please note times and days may change) and it all seems worth it!!!!

I thought you lot were having a heatwave over there at the minute? Or has Summer been & gone?

To be fair it was very hot and mostly sunny for a few days as opposed to the normal half hour or so we get once or twice a year. Back to normal now - though I'm not bothered today as had Sky Q installed this morning replacing my Sky HD+. A slightly bigger TV being delivered tomorrow with Ultra Hd in preparation for the up and coming new season! ;)

Just managed to get some weeding done between the rain showers. It is still quite humid so I don't think summer is done yet. Need the rain badly - my lawn is dying.

I thought you lot were having a heatwave over there at the minute? Or has Summer been & gone?
Summer is still here. The exceptional weather broke on Thursday. I'm still wearing shorts and a tee-shirt.

To be fair it was very hot and mostly sunny for a few days as opposed to the normal half hour or so we get once or twice a year. Back to normal now - though I'm not bothered today as had Sky Q installed this morning replacing my Sky HD+. A slightly bigger TV being delivered tomorrow with Ultra Hd in preparation for the up and coming new season! ;)

Bloody hell Bubbles fish & chips, beans on toast, chicken balti, Sky Q, bigger TV.... Have I missed your birthday or some at? :)

Just managed to get some weeding done between the rain showers. It is still quite humid so I don't think summer is done yet. Need the rain badly - my lawn is dying.

We are the opposite here Paddy, had so much rain lately, done wonders for my grass.

Back