• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

I bought some small pots of raspberry Tiramisu from Aldi. Good god they're fantastic!

I didn't taste any coffee...

Oh there may have been a dusting of cocoa powder on top of the cream. Barely noticeable though. The marsala wine in the marscapone cream was the best bit.

2 lamb grills and a sausage in the middle

Lidl do small pots of real Tiramisu (without odd additions) - these are also brilliant

I normally cook "easy" meals like pasta bake, stews, shepherds pie, currys, spag bol and chilli but today I thought I'd have a go at making a mince and veg pie from scratch. I even topped it off with a little decoration and will take a photo when it's done. Here's hoping it turns out ok

20170410_195222.jpg

The previously mentioned pie...

Half shoulder of lamb from the local butchers, cooked with seasoning & Rosemary, with roast's & various veg (plus usual accompaniments)

Benefit of paying a little more than at a supermarket for the meat - melt in the mouth stuff.

All washed down with a superb Carmen Stevens wine, though at 15% ABV it's a fairly strong one

Send some over here! Sounds delicious.

Never tried them before but yeah, I thought they sounded delicious too. Can't really go wrong with anything that's got Brie in it :)

Bacon, mushroom cheeseburger on a toasted Brioche. Few Steak fries on the side, ketchup for dipping.

Sounds ace ppb.. [emoji14]

Back