• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

You need a pair of these "Meat shredding Claws" which popped up on Groupon today. Only £3.

t300x182.jpg

Had a doner kebab today for the first time in about 15 years. It was bloody lovely but I remember why I stopped having them. Too greasy.

Unsweetened Almond milk, blueberry & raspberry smoothie.

Beautiful bit of sirloin steak from the local butchers (with mushrooms, onion, chips & peas)

Don't have this often (as it's not cheap & too much red meat is not good for you), but that was melt in the mouth stuff.

It was my better half's birthday yesterday so I made her a mushroom curry from a Madhur Jaffrey recipe.

An absolute triumph. So easy, no expensive ingredients needed and takes less than half an hour including prep time.

It was my better half's birthday yesterday so I made her a mushroom curry from a Madhur Jaffrey recipe.

An absolute triumph. So easy, no expensive ingredients needed and takes less than half an hour including prep time.
No slow cooker? 😉

No slow cooker? ��

Nah - I only use the slow cooker when I'm out all day and have to feed the kids. Did a mean cottage pie in the slow cooker last week. Was awesome.

Was there a dedicated slow cooker thread? Or did the recipes get popped onto this thread.
Recently bought a slow cooker from asda, and want to road test it.

Recipes went in here.

Do a Beef Bourgignon. Or maybe a chili but with chunky diced beef rather than mince. Slow cookers are great at those.

DO NOT do a curry, or Leeds will be very cross.

A recipe thread might be a goer.

I would have to create a new one and then copy and paste over all the recipes that are in this thread which would take a while, but might not be a bad start.

Back