• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Oh well need to go and open up me stalls, another day another dollar. Anyone want 12 patio chairs for 5 dollars, or can I interest you in a Spreader, fish tank, lamps, books for 50c, garden hoses, or a lovely Vibrator- 4speeds- only one owner- in shocking pink? Only kidding, it's not for sale :) Anyway, will just get this thread back on track, so tonight it's Hot Dogs :)

We are having chicken with paprika and creamy cheese sauce (we use Quark* so I am not such a fat bastard) with tagliatelle. No roast today as we had a massive load of pulled pork yesterday

*the cheese product, not the poster...

I'm well into my 12hr shift at work but Mrs D is going to be going a roast chicken dinner for when I finish at half five...can't wait

I'm well into my 12hr shift at work but Mrs D is going to be going a roast chicken dinner for when I finish at half five...can't wait

Mrs Fizzwolf at work today so having sumut from the chippy for tea

Been a tad warm here last few weeks and I haven't cooked a sunday dinner at all, just sarnies and salad, but now you mention it I may put a pork loin in the oven early and have a roast meself! :)

Been a tad warm here last few weeks and I haven't cooked a sunday dinner at all, just sarnies and salad, but now you mention it I may put a pork loin in the oven early and have a roast meself! :)

Good man Ray! Hows trick, mate?

We are having chicken with paprika and creamy cheese sauce (we use Quark* so I am not such a fat bastard) with tagliatelle. No roast today as we had a massive load of pulled pork yesterday

*the cheese product, not the poster...

I've never heard of Quark, looks ok though ( after googling)

BTW PPB, roast lamb for lunch today and tomorrow's tea already plated (fnaar, fnaar, gurgle).

Last edited:
Sauerkraut on me hot dog. Not bad actually.

Pork chop, fried egg, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes, and HP.

Nice one, sauerkraut is great, especially with sausage.

In Poland the sauerkraut is amazing, I think they fry it in butter or add something like cheese too it. The canteen in our office in Kraków did it with bits of smoked sausage in it, it was sooooo good.

In Poland the sauerkraut is amazing, I think they fry it in butter or add something like cheese too it. The canteen in our office in Kraków did it with bits of smoked sausage in it, it was sooooo good.

Yeah DDW, I've heard some people add cream cheese to it. Never tried it but imagine it would be nice. Sauerkraut, a bit like Marmite, folk either love it or despise it.

Back