• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Something quick, easy, that requires no cooking and not much washing up. Any ideas :(

Cheese & Branston Toastie with a side of chips ( just a few)

Next time, how about a Crisp Sandwich ?

Ok sorry, I'm new to this Forum :tumbleweed:

With posts like that you are more than welcome on here Prog. I love a crisp sandwich. The combinations of different flavours and condiments go on forever :)

Welcome to TWF :)

Crisp sandwiches. I only have one as standard - Walkers cheese & onion with salad cream.

Though I do enjoy occasionally putting crisps in with a normal sandwich, i.e salt & vinegar in with cheese based sandwiches.

Crisp sandwiches. I only have one as standard - Walkers cheese & onion with salad cream.

Though I do enjoy occasionally putting crisps in with a normal sandwich, i.e salt & vinegar in with cheese based sandwiches.

:nod:

I always knew you talked sense of this Forum. Now confirmed.

Something quick, easy, that requires no cooking and not much washing up. Any ideas :(

Meals for one is a pita. It all seems too much effort/mess for one person. Hence when alone we end up eating crap, takeaways, or repeatedly eating sandwiches & not having a balanced diet.

Pork tenderloins stuffed with apple and herbs, bit of garlic. Wrapped in Prosciuto. Going to be with a nice gravy, some love herbed saute potatoes and steamed veg. Om nom fucking nom.

Sausage, egg and beans sarnie with fruity sauce. Yum.

Pork tenderloins stuffed with apple and herbs, bit of garlic. Wrapped in Prosciuto. Going to be with a nice gravy, some love herbed saute potatoes and steamed veg. Om nom fucking nom.
Sounds nice. I had roast pork, stuffing and apple sauce the other day. I make extra for sandwiches/cobs afterwards too.

Veg curry out of a pouch
Rice out of a pouch
Wine out of a box.....a big box

Jacket spud today. Cheese and beans. I salt/pepper and Worcester Sauce the potato before the topping goes on too.

Jacket spud today. Cheese and beans. I salt/pepper and Worcester Sauce the potato before the topping goes on too.

Do you put the cheese on first then the beans, or other way round?

I love a jacket spud with Bolognaise Sauce. Pointlessly served with lettuce and tomatoe.

Veg curry out of a pouch
Rice out of a pouch
Wine out of a box.....a big box

Was quite tasty considering. Although I did add spinach and spices.

After a week living on rice and bean dishes and fried Yucca, I asked a question ( expecting the usual, I dunno anything )' what do you want tomorrow night?'

Mr Penguin " Baby back ribs basted and cooked in Famous Dave's Rich & Sassy hot bbq sauce, with sour cream & chive mashed potato "

Woo hooo , a result!!

The cheese goes on the potato so that it melts into it. The beans on top help that too.

Roast beef, yorkshire pud, mash, roast tata and carrots.

With mint sauce.

Back