• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Well im mixing a drop of gravy into me stuffing and spreading this on the cob, then the pork. If I add apple sauce aswell it might make me bread go too soggy. I need it to keep its cob form not turn into a gooey mess. Although I have tried Paddys suggestion before and it was lovely on a dinner.

Chicken & mushroom pie. Undecided if it will be with mash, chips, or little roasties.Only when I've decided on that part can I then decide on mushy peas, baked beans or garden peas.

Two home made curries today

Chicken Tikka Masala and King Prawn Dupiaza. Naans. Rice. Might make some Bombay Aloo if I can be arsed.

Two home made curries today

Chicken Tikka Masala and King Prawn Dupiaza. Naans. Rice. Might make some Bombay Aloo if I can be arsed.

Sounds yum, but then your meals always do. I cheat with my Bombay Aloo, I use a pkt spice mix :(

Baked fish with butternut squash, baby tomatoes, spinach and lemon wrapped up in aluminium with a side of chili asparagus with parmesan and baby taters!

I agree with them all apart from prawn cocktail crisps and smothering baked beans in ketchup.

Wouldn't agree with the dunking Custard Creams. Nor Vienetta, can't stand it. All the others are ok by me :)

Custard Creams with a cup of tea are delicious. Best way to eat them.

Beans can get in the sea full stop, rank.

I agree with them all apart from prawn cocktail crisps and smothering baked beans in ketchup.
I love Prawn Cocktail crisps in any form. Walkers, Skips, or crackers.

Plus I happily put sauce on beans, especially HP Fruity sauce. Plus I also love ketchup on curry sauce as well.

I love Prawn Cocktail crisps in any form. Walkers, Skips, or crackers.

Plus I happily put sauce on beans, especially HP Fruity sauce. Plus I also love ketchup on curry sauce as well.

Me too. Nice between bread n butter also.

Yeah, sugary, thin, they make me feel sick. Can't even stand the smell.

Back