• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Pork chop, green beans and cauliflower cheese.

Bad cauliflower is disgusting. Good cauliflower is amazing.

All tastes the same to me. Like rotten veg.

Cauliflower needs a bit of bite. Preferably a nice cheese and mustard sauce with a bit of pepper, but simply steamed and not overcooked it is nice stuff.

Thanksgiving today, a holiday,and Mr Penguins in me kitchen. Leaving him to do the turkey, stuffing, mash, roast tatas, roast parsnips, pigs in blankets, sprouts, peas and carrots and cranberry sauce. Which we will sit down to around 5. Hopefully.

Chicken avacado alfredo tonight. Made it for myself earlier this week and it was awesome so I'm going to try it out on the kids.

I don't really like the texture of avacado but I blended one together with garlic, oil, lemon juice, parmesan and herbs to make it into a creamy sauce and it was amazing.

It's an awesome recipe and bloody easy to do.

Hot turkey and stuffing sandwich, with baked beans on the side to dunk the sarnie in.

Had Sunday lunch at home today for a change. Roast leg of lamb c/w the usual veggies. Superb.

Pate on toast.
Slice of black cherry tart with a squirt of cream.

Made a nice chicken and pasta bake tonight. Everything from fresh (apart from making my own fusilli - fuck that) and I pretty much made it up on the spot. Herbs, Balsamic, tomatoes, pasata, garlic, bit of Worcester. white wine vinegar, tiny touch of chilli, mushrooms, peppers, etc etc

Bloody glorious.

Made a nice chicken and pasta bake tonight. Everything from fresh (apart from making my own fusilli - fuck that) and I pretty much made it up on the spot. Herbs, Balsamic, tomatoes, pasata, garlic, bit of Worcester. white wine vinegar, tiny touch of chilli, mushrooms, peppers, etc etc

Bloody glorious.

That sounds lovely Paddy.

Unfortunately the only thing I can be bothered to do tonight is toast! .

I love pasta but rarely cook it myself.

Back