• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

A what? You mean a Tower Burger?

The Big Daddy's are nice there.

Ah just seen it. Must be new. Looks a monster!

Sausage and fennel pasta last night. Delicious.

You are going to think i'm crazy but....for as late afternoon snack i opened the fridge to see a banana and a couple of slices of bacon that were defrosted nad needed to be eaten, so i kinda thought why not see off the two together in a bacon and banana sandwich.

I laughed at myself of course for such a dumb idea, but the idea of bacon and sliced banana in a sandwich began to appeal more and more , so what the hell i made it.........

It was brilliant, mega tasty, a great contrast between the two tastes but a complement to each none the less.
I am having it again, in about twenty minutes, give a try, it's brill.

Home made Jalfrezi. It is the bollocks already but after an hour of gently steeping it is going to be fucking epic.

By the way curry fans, Morrisons are now doing a best range of naans. They are about the size of a taxi, and if you smother the fuck out of them with butter and then give them five minutes in the oven they are nothing short of utterly majestic. I love them.

By the way curry fans, Morrisons are now doing a best range of naans. They are about the size of a taxi, and if you smother the fuck out of them with butter and then give them five minutes in the oven they are nothing short of utterly majestic. I love them.

Why would you tell me this when I've just vowed to reduce this 16 stone frame ?????

Went for lunch with some work mates to The Warehouse Cafe in Digbeth, which is a Vegan/Veggie restaurant (work mate's birthday - his choice).

I was expecting to be ranting about the meal as I'm pretty much a carnivore who appreciates veggie stuff as an accompaniment to meat but bloody hell it was awesome.

I had a beetroot and coconut curry. Divine.

66b6d1abdf1028a224a7dbcf2c1829a8.jpg

It's not the biggest menu ever but it was excellent. Worth a look.

That looks very similar to what exited me bottom from 3 this morning....minus the lemon slice :(

It's hardly pleasant reading on a thread about food though is it?

It's hardly pleasant reading on a thread about food though is it?

:ursofunny: :ursofunny: :ursofunny: :ursofunny: :ursofunny: :ursofunny: :ursofunny: :ursofunny: :ursofunny: :ursofunny:

Back