• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

I had sausage, egg and chips

Had that tonight - without the egg(s) though as thought I had some, but when I went to the fridge found that I hadn't & couldn't be bothered to go up to Lidl's to get some

Ended up adding beans which is not as good

Beans are good for covering the chips in them. Give them some tomato sauce to swim around in.

Infinitely so. You should make a big beef stock gravy and dump a load of worcester sauce in it for smothering of that item...

BTW - I have been watching a lot of You Gotta Eat Here on food channel. Conclusions - a lot of interesting stuff in those restaurants, some of which I would love to try, and now I know why North of Mexico appears to populated with a large percentage of reet fat cunts.

Had the best Fisherman's Paella ever yesterday. Squid, shrimp, clams, mussels, prawns, scallops, Monkfish, all cooked in the biggest pan I have ever seen.

I can't stand paella so the point is moot.

Love me a chinese curry. My local does a bosting Special Curry with a bit of everything.

Love me a chinese curry. My local does a bosting Special Curry with a bit of everything.

Me too.

Chicken Chow Mein, chips and curry sauce, thats going to be my first meal when I get to Birches Bridge in December.

Hope it was good Paddy. Indian takeaway for us too. Made a side dish to go with it, started out as Aloo Gobi but ended up as Aloo Gobi ish/ Bombay Potato ish /. Looks a bit of a midge modge but tastes lovely.

Back