• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

So I made some sausage rolls the other day, had a bit of pastry left over and made some "Greggs" style sausage, bean and cheese pastries, I must admit they were rather good! :)

I used to buy cornish pasties from the supermarket, and before popping them in the microwave I'd open them up along the seam down the middle and put salt and pepper, brown sauce, then a cheese slice on top. Then close it up again. The cheese would melt in the microwave inside. That and the brown sauce made it awesome!

Sirloin steak, parmentier spuds, peas and nothing but the meat juices as sauce. Blooming luvly

Sirloin steak, parmentier spuds, peas and nothing but the meat juices as sauce. Blooming luvly

Steak for me tonight, with garlicky mashed tata,mushrooms, green beans, and a mushroom gravy. With mustard of course :)

i was at a Premier Inn last night. i had the ribeye steak and it was shite. Overly fatty, chewy and stringy. I almost sent it back but it wasn't QUITE bad enough. Yet 12 months previous I had a fantastic steak at the exact same restaurant.

i was at a Premier Inn last night. i had the ribeye steak and it was shite. Overly fatty, chewy and stringy. I almost sent it back but it wasn't QUITE bad enough. Yet 12 months previous I had a fantastic steak at the exact same restaurant.

If it was overly fatty, chewy and stringy then it sounds bad enough!

Last night I cooked pork fillet with cannellini beans and savoy cabbage (should have been cavolo nero but Tesco had none), served with a meat sauce. Delicious.

Last night we had pizza naan, naan bread with home made tandorri chicken, onion and spinach. Was quite loverly! :)

I'm guessing its a naan, with some form of sauce and then toppings?

You could be onto something Detective T-Dan

Dunno yet, but having forgotten my lunch, and also having no wallet with me, I'm fucking starving, so there'd better be loads of it!

Just made a kick ass chicken, spinach and lentil curry. No jars or tins used at all, made it all myself.

It was awesome. Dad's home grown chillies, tomatoes and spinach too.

Slow cooked 'Smokehouse' Brisket with skinny fries and greens. Lovely.

Had a KFC Original Stacker burger for dinner today. What could have been a great burger was let down by some poor construction and a flimsy bun.

Back