• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

I love pasta but rarely cook it myself.

I love it too but dont have it as often as I'd like as hubby always prefers something with potato rather than a pasta dish,and I cant be doing with cooking different things at mealtimes these days.

Going to be a thai green chicken curry tonight. It is a dish I really enjoy making from fresh.

I enjoy making it from fresh too apart from making the paste. That is a pain in the arse.

I tend to have a green/red paste in the fridge and go from there.

Twas glorious. Slightly piquant, nay, dare I say a touch on the pokey side, but absolutely fucking delicious.

Watching mini soldier through the pain barrier because it tasted so good it was worth being burned alive from the chilli was particularly satisfying

Making a lamb madras from scratch tonight that I'll leave in the slow cooker all day tomorrow. Oh yes.

Carrot and coriander soup. I'm getting good at soups.

Making a lamb madras from scratch tonight that I'll leave in the slow cooker all day tomorrow. Oh yes.

That will be a welcoming aroma that greets you when you open the door :licklips:

Keep hearing about roasted sprouts, so gave it a go tonight. Roasted sprouts and bacon lardons with fried leek, mashed potato, and onion gravy. Proper nom...

A cheese and pickled onion cob with a bag of Quavers :)

Having lost me appetite ( hard to believe for those that know me I know) but I think I may have found it again :). So tonight it's a hot pork and stuffing bap with opple sauce for dipping and bit of greasy crackling, to loosen me chest :)

Apple sauce needs to be in the cob IMO.

Back