• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Nah only a few. I'm not that much of a gannet.

I would have thought 'After 8' to be your preferred choice.

They only come out at Christmas.

And don't get me started on the people who put the empty After 8 wrappers back in the box :steam:

I do that but keep the empties on one end and the full ones on the other. So I know which are which.

People who put them back randomly need shooting.

And don't get me started on the people who put the empty After 8 wrappers back in the box :steam:

My husband does that. He also makes pretend looking sweets out of empty wrappers, shapes them, twizzlers the ends, and puts them back in the tin. He also opens the windows in advance on an advent calendar, eats the chocolate and seals the window back shut.. All these surely are grounds for divorce.

My husband does that. He also makes pretend looking sweets out of empty wrappers, shapes them, twizzlers the ends, and puts them back in the tin. He also opens the windows in advance on an advent calendar, eats the chocolate and seals the window back shut.. All these surely are grounds for divorce.

:icon_lol: Legend

Seafood Bisque and homemade crusty bread.

Mixed fish & shellfish pie served with a 'medley of vegetables' (fish pie and mixed veg).

Bangers and mash with onion gravy tonight.

Always have English mustard on the side too.

Moroccan spiced lamb with chargrilled aubergine on a bed of cous cous.

Leeds does sound tasty.

No idea what im having, all I know is I'm not cooking it whatever it is.

I've had Moroccan lamb on cous-cous before. It was disgusting.

Back