• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Golf Thread

The quality of the golf from both teams is absolutely ridiculous. My word.

Poor last half an hour for us (without doing a huge amount wrong)

We've got bob hope IMO.

Looking grim now US seem to have real momentum, making some great puts.

Garcia and Mickelson end up a/s and both were 9 under for their individual rounds, amazing golf. USA win not far away.

Some freakishly good putting by the US team today, reality is the damage was done on that first morning always been playing catch up.

Dustin Johnson injured ahead of the Masters. He fell down the stairs of his rental property and injured his lower back.

And he had to say he couldn't play on the tee after trying every bit of physio known to man to get himself playing. The field just opened up.

Johnny suggested we get together for a round at the forest game. It'd be great if we could, we didn't manage last year.
I'm pretty flexible from june onwards if peeps want to think about planning anything?

Johnny suggested we get together for a round at the forest game. It'd be great if we could, we didn't manage last year.
I'm pretty flexible from june onwards if peeps want to think about planning anything?

Got a few things on in June, but reasonably flexible.

Stayed up to watch it last night, as I had Sergio on a bet - shattered now though! Absolutely delighted he pulled through (but equally gutted for Rose). That back 9 and some of the golf they pulled off under pressure was spectacular. Garcia's approach on the 18th should have been enough to not warrant a play off but he got the win in the end and I'm chuffed for him.

Back