• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Golf Thread

Hopefully he twats one of these American fuckpig fans willing every European ball into the shit.

Looking much better tonight.

Getting out of today 5-3 down will be a good result after being 4 down.

Looking much better tonight.

Getting out of today 5-3 down will be a good result after being 4 down.

Looking good tonight.
Enjoying the golf with curry and wine. That's a good Friday night to me!!!

I'll take 5-3 down after the first day. Even if it ended even today (I.E. Still 2down) is back us to beat the yanks as the Europeans just seem stronger mentally.

Quality of the golf so far this morning is absolutely breathtaking.

Superb morning of golf. And now back to 6-5. God knows how Garcia and RCB got back from 4 down with 5 to play.

6.5/5.5

Very winnable from here.

Willett and Westwood looks a bombscare partnership in the afternoon. Be delighted to be wrong! Spanish guys also unlucky to be split up, but they were being hammered when the decision was made so understandable.

This evening could be great stuff. McIlroy and Pieters were bloody brilliant earlier. Mickelson just looks shot though. Cannot keep the ball on the fairway, although still a magician around the greens

What a session that was. That turnaround by serge and rafa will prove pivotal. I had a bit on Europe at 3/1 a short way into yesterday's second session, Gotta say as long as we head into the singles under two back, I'd fancy it. The yanks have no mental strength at all

The standard has been unreal today. Eight matches and I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of holes that have been won with an indifferent performance.

Yeah, it's been outstanding viewing, and looked like it could be 3-1 either way for the last hour or so. A point from Danny and Lee would be huge

So many good putts just not quite dropping for us today.

Yeah, it's been outstanding viewing, and looked like it could be 3-1 either way for the last hour or so. A point from Danny and Lee would be huge

It's a very difficult hole but you've got to say that's poor from the pair of them at 17. The US knock one in the water and one on the fringe and we still end up losing it.

17 just about sums up Westwood's whole career, terrible waste of an opportunity.

Real feel for Sergio, he's had about four putts today that died half a ball left or right. Set up for a cracking finish tomorrow

Could really do with getting a 1/2 out of Willet/Westwood down the last.

Fucking hell Westwood. Great chance missed there.

Back