• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Golf Thread

Agreed, it's fucking disgusting really.

On happier notes, Celtic Manor for me again this Friday-Monday! Only had four rounds this year though....

Not 2010 this year, at £150 it's probably a one off!

Christ that's a bit steep. Something that may interest you, I was in a 4 ball in March which was a shotgun start on the Brabazon at the Belfry, apparently they do this a lot and it's good value.

You may need to play more than 4 times though!

I still haven't been able to play this year!
Hoping to get a few games in over the summer.
I'd love to go back to the shropshire. Went with penk, and really enjoyed the day. Very scenic.
I also want to play the lickey hills this year. It's pretty close to me, and I've heard it is a nice course.

HaveIGotNewsForYou ‏@haveigotnews 14m14 minutes ago

Despite recent controversy, Muirfield golf course remains one of most scenic in the country, with views dating back to Victorian times.

Interesting to see the number of golfers who are (or threatening to) pull out of the Olympics due to the Zika virus, yet little noise from other sports. It goes to show how the Olympics should be for sports where being there is the pinnacle. Tennis and Golf shouldn't be there in my view.

Interesting to see the number of golfers who are (or threatening to) pull out of the Olympics due to the Zika virus, yet little noise from other sports. It goes to show how the Olympics should be for sports where being there is the pinnacle. Tennis and Golf shouldn't be there in my view.

Totally agree Rory McIroy the latest one (wouldnt mind but we are not exactly stacked with potential gold medalists), whoever does decide to go and win win will have a cheap medal

Wow. Jim Furyk hits a 58 at the Travellers Championship in Connecticut. Ten birdies and an eagle, but not in contention...

Thought I would bump this as the biennial thrashing of American golf is about to start...

Just about to come and post in here myself. Sitting in front of Sky ready for the start.

I've got a feeling we'll lose this one. No reason, just a feeling.

Just read a stat that no team has ever won on away soil with more than five rookies. We have six this year...

Yeah, I don't fancy us this year. Too many players in questionable form.

I think this is a 50:50 contest.

About to settle down and start watching with a sneaky bevoir.

Hazeltine is such a great looking course. Absolutely magnificent venue for this bun fight. Americans have started well but early days.

Back