• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Watched the first two episodes of justified and I don't know what to make of it. I like it because of Timothy Olyphant and Walton Goggins, but the second episode was so tongue in cheek which was a complete contrast to the first. I'll carry on watching it as it has potential, but it is slightly slow at the moment.

It gets more serialised as it goes on and gets much better for it.

I'll gladly stick with it anyway, it's just the missus wasn't impressed and it put her off a bit.

Just watching the Wolverhampton Come Dine With Me Repeat, there's an Italian guy on there who didn't know who Steve Bull was. He'd get zero points from me just for that.

I can also vouch for Bella. Never had a bad meal there.

Now, about those tits on Hollyoaks...

I know I'm late to the party but I've just watched the first Game of Thrones and thought it was fantastic.

Good stuff. You're in for a treat.

We've only got 2 episodes left of The Sopranos - we've been watching it every week on Sky Atlantic since Series 1 Episode 1, and have bloody LOVED it. We'll be quite sad to see it end!

I can FINALLY talk to someone about the last episode!!

Boardwalk Empire Series 3 starts Saturday.
They are already two episodes in over in the State, plus Treme has also just started over there. I prefer to 'acquire' them all and the sit down for a marathon session of viewing.

Season 24 of The Simpsons also starts this weekend in the US.

Yep the first two of BE have been the usual high quality. Plenty of violence and norks.

Homeland season two starts October 7th on C4 9pm.

Next Monday for us Yankee Doodle Dandee watchers. Yay!

Back