• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Doug Naylor stated in an interview with Dave before the broadcast of Back to Earth that he would like to make another full-length series, but added that "we would have to wait and see" how good or bad the reaction to the new specials would be. He also stated that he would not want to make a series nine but that he might make a series ten, and explained that Back to Earth is to be considered as series nine.

The writers consider the Back to Earth episodes as Series 9, rather than a special

I thought Doug Naylor had said it wasn't?

Edit: ignore me. Obviously read something that was utter shit.

Watched Derren Brown's svengali last night. Awesome show, but too many edits in the theatre show for a tv special...

Did anyone know that the actor who played Malarkey in Band of Brothers does the voice for the son, Steve, in American Dad?

Did anyone know that the actor who played Malarkey in Band of Brothers does the voice for the son, Steve, in American Dad?

Yes, yes, I knew that! I don't know why though....

Started watching the new Ken Follett series earlier, which doesn't seem as promising as Pillars Of The Earth.

Hollyoaks Later is pretty decent, there's some standard Hollyoaks shit in there but there's also tits and some pretty brutal shit in there too, if only every episode was on at 10pm.

I hastily retract the above statement, shit has gone sour! VERY SOUR!

Tits you say?......

Hmmm.

There were tits but then they were negated by a gay sex scene, then you're just left with some gore to set it apart from standard Hollyoaks.

Anyone watching the hour long advert for Liverpool FC on Channel 5?

Hollyoaks Later is pretty decent, there's some standard Hollyoaks shit in there but there's also tits and some pretty brutal shit in there too, if only every episode was on at 10pm.

Any credability you had just left, never ever to return.

Fucking hollyoaks?

Brendan Rodgers giving a guided tour around his mansion which I doubt he will be living in by the end of the season.

Back