• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Just checked and next week I've got 12 new episodes to watch!!

I might just download it myself. Sunday nights are usually pretty busy.

I don't like downloading stuff - would rather just wait and watch it on telly in lovely HD.

These are 720p HD rips. Same as you get on Sky but without any annoying adverts to FFWD through.

I don't like downloading stuff - would rather just wait and watch it on telly in lovely HD.

I watch downloads in lovely HD, streamed straight from my PC to my lovely HD Smart TV.

Anybody know when Ripper Street starts? And has Good Cop been any good?

Anybody know when Ripper Street starts? And has Good Cop been any good?

Good cop has been excellent and, for obvious reasons, they haven't shown the last episode which I'm looking forward to. Well worth watching if you can get them. Ripper Street after Hunted I would imagine, although nothing has been slated yet on the guides.

I did, after reading and thinking about it for a while afterwards. It was very cleverly done IMO.

ENOUGH!!!! Watching it tomorrow night. Please - no spoilers!

Why does the new series of Homeland have to start the day i'm at a wedding, what kind of wanker gets married on a fucking Sunday?!

Why does the new series of Homeland have to start the day i'm at a wedding, what kind of wanker gets married on a fucking Sunday?!

Maybe the sort of person who can't afford to get married on a Saturday?

Can't you record it?

Maybe the sort of person who can't afford to get married on a Saturday?

Can't you record it?

I could but i'll probably forget to watch it, inconsiderate bastard.

Still, at least he knew I would have no interest in being an usher or anything like that, now i can still go and play football before i go or maybe have a rare Sunday lie in.

Fucking weddings...

Just started watching Game of thrones, only caught the two episodes but I'm starting to see the attraction (aside from the frequent shagging and graphic violence).

Still waiting for the remaining disk for Series 1 of the Walking Dead, which I've really enjoyed.

One thing I've never understood, when you all go on about downloading shows to watch are you doing that legally or are you using an iffy site? If so could you PM me some links with some idiot proof way of doing it - I appear to have missed out on this downloading business and how you can do it.

I don't want to watch Sons Of Anarchy later, because I know which character dies :eek:(

Spoiler -> Opie <- highlight with mouse.

Just started watching Game of thrones, only caught the two episodes but I'm starting to see the attraction (aside from the frequent shagging and graphic violence).

Still waiting for the remaining disk for Series 1 of the Walking Dead, which I've really enjoyed.

One thing I've never understood, when you all go on about downloading shows to watch are you doing that legally or are you using an iffy site? If so could you PM me some links with some idiot proof way of doing it - I appear to have missed out on this downloading business and how you can do it.

Sickbeard + Sabnzbd + newsgroup subscription = TV heaven.

Back