• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Nah, that whole idea doesn't work for me. I just prefer that the screens cuts to black let people draw their own individual conclusion.

FYI - saw (DL'd) The Neighbours last night, which looks a decent new series.

David Chase was the main writer and creator of the Soprano's he also wrote the final episode.

Weiner wrote 12 episodes according to IMDB.

Vegas - Another good one. Got Dennis Quaid and Michael Chiklis.

For those that do watch it, help me out. In what other show could I have seen the actor that plays the dead girls' boyfriend?

Started watching Crash, spin off to the Oscar winning film. It's cracking. Dennis Hopper God rest his soul steals every scene.

Did your opinion change after a second viewing Langers?

I appreciated it FAR more on second viewing and I think your version of events is correct.

Mrs Langers - despite agreeing with your version originally, now agrees with Pablo!!

We do both agree that the main reason for the ending being like that was so no-one would forget it, and it'd get everyone talking to make up their own theories.

Although it was cleverly done and SUPERBLY directed, I don't think it was the right thing to do and I think I may well stick by that view.

Im giving serious consideration to watching the West Wing all over again. For the 4th time.

I appreciated it FAR more on second viewing and I think your version of events is correct.

Mrs Langers - despite agreeing with your version originally, now agrees with Pablo!!
We do both agree that the main reason for the ending being like that was so no-one would forget it, and it'd get everyone talking to make up their own theories.

Although it was cleverly done and SUPERBLY directed, I don't think it was the right thing to do and I think I may well stick by that view.

It's natural for women to agree with me. It's a power i have over them.

Just realised the Emmys were last Sunday. Here's a list of the main winners:

Supporting Actor, Comedy Series: Eric Stonestreet, "Modern Family," ABC.

Writing, Comedy Series: Louis C.K, "Louie," FX Networks.

Supporting Actress, Comedy Series: Julie Bowen, "Modern Family," ABC.

Directing, Comedy Series: Steven Levitan, "Modern Family," ABC.

Actor, Comedy Series: Jon Cryer, "Two and a Half Men," CBS.

Actress, Comedy Series: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, "Veep, HBO.

Supporting Actor, Drama Series: Aaron Paul, "Breaking Bad," AMC.

Writing, Drama Series: Alex Gansa, Howard Gordon, Gideon Raff, "Homeland," Showtime.

Supporting Actress, Drama Series: Maggie Smith, "Downton Abbey," PBS.

Directing, Drama Series: Tim Van Patten, "Boardwalk Empire," HBO.

Actor, Drama Series: Damian Lewis, "Homeland," Showtime.

Actress, Drama Series: Claire Danes, "Homeland," Showtime.

Variety, Music or Comedy Series: "The Daily Show With Jon Stewart," Comedy Central.

Drama Series: "Homeland," Showtime.

Comedy Series: "Modern Family," ABC.

Good to see Homeland win so many! Clare Danes was superb. Surprising to many is that Breaking Bad and Mad Men got nothing this year!! Mad Men I'm a bit gutted about as it was my favourite show this year just ahead of Homeland.

Clare Danes and Damian Lewis were both brilliant - looking forward to the next series!

Seth MacFarlane is apparently dating Emilia Ckarke. Jammy git! He was supposedly going out with Eliza Dushku for a while too the fucker.

Dexter starts off as good as the last series ended! Haven't started Homeland just yet...

Haven't seen any dexter since the first 2 series...

Still hunting for info on ripper street, a la Boozad. Found out nowt, except to learn that whitechapel series 4 is coming out in the new year.

Haven't seen any dexter since the first 2 series...

Still hunting for info on ripper street, a la Boozad. Found out nowt, except to learn that whitechapel series 4 is coming out in the new year.

'Later in the year' is all I can see.

Revolution is warming up nicely - very similar to Jericho which is nice.

Continuum is now on SyFy - Rachel Nichols. Wow

Homeland season 2 - decent episode for the new season

Last Resort second episode is tomorrow in the US

Enjoyed Crash TV series still too. Dennis Hopper.

I was going to record Continuum but missed the first episode. I'll just leave it and download them at some point now.

Rachel Nicholls is indeed lovely.

Revolution is warming up nicely - very similar to Jericho which is nice.

Continuum is now on SyFy - Rachel Nichols. Wow

Homeland season 2 - decent episode for the new season

Last Resort second episode is tomorrow in the US

Enjoyed Crash TV series still too. Dennis Hopper.

I still can't quite muster up the energy to watch Revolution.

Crash would have gone on for many series had Dennis Hopper not selfishly gone and died.

Back