• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Did anybody catch The Hunted on BBC1 last night? Got it recorded as the trailers looked OK, plus it's got Melissa George in it. Still got to finish The Bletchley Circle yet too.

Channel 303.....Sky007 HD Thats me occupied for the forseable future :)

I presume you need a movies subscription for that?

Did anybody catch The Hunted on BBC1 last night? Got it recorded as the trailers looked OK, plus it's got Melissa George in it. Still got to finish The Bletchley Circle yet too.

Not a bad start with Hunted and well worth watching. My biggest bug bear with it is the direction, short of having sinister music when certain characters and locations are on screen it is all too polarized into good and bad. I think it's a step backwards from the high class stuff the BBC has been putting out of late. Melissa George, whilst hot, is shockingly wooden.

Melissa George, whilst hot, is shockingly wooden.

So am I whilst watching her.

Watched the first Homeland season 2 last night, and it didn't disappoint. It starts at a much higher pace than the first one as there is no plot building, and it looks like it really could be an explosive season. With this and The Walking Dead starting next week my viewing is pretty bloody good up until Christmas.

Hunted was not what I expected and I ave already pretty much forgotten what happened. It looked like they were more concerned with how it looked than the content, acting or plot.

I'll give it a shot anyway. It was more the wife who wanted to watch it from the trailer, it looked to me like nothing that hadn't been done before and would either be brilliant or a flop.

Melissa George is in some Australian drama which looks better. "The Slap" I think it's called. It's been on one of the terrestrial channels I think.

I do know she gets her norks out in it....

She was in series 3 of Alias and was pretty bad in that.

Melissa George is in some Australian drama which looks better. "The Slap" I think it's called. It's been on one of the terrestrial channels I think.

I thought I'd seen here before somewhere. She looks a damn sight better in this. The Slap was on BBC4, but I gave up on it halfway through. I was a bit disappointed with Hunted, considering it was 'from the makers of Spooks'. I'll watch it again, but it was just so derivative. I was expecting the Rocky theme to start when she kept running up that bloody hill.

Watched episode 2 of Homeland season 2 last night and it's just getting better and better. I think this is going to be one of the best series I'll have watched.

Watched episode 2 of Homeland season 2 last night and it's just getting better and better. I think this is going to be one of the best series I'll have watched.

Watched it last night too and it was amazing, jaw literally dropped at the end.

Next weeks ep looks amazing too

Can we avoid any spoilers of shows for those of us who are watching on 'normal' telly?

Watched S2 E1 last night which was excellent but still have to wait nearly a week for the next one so please keep schtum!

You know Homeland has never crossed my radar. Guessing it is something I should be adding to the long list of things I need to find time to watch?

Back