• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Ep 3: Awesome.

Well, not really. I had a few niggling problems with this week's episode. It was reasonable by it's own high standards but nothing to shout about IMO. Next week looks much more interesting.

Haven't watched Homeland Ep 3 yet, was going to watch it last night but had Walking Dead S03 E01 to watch and couldn't wait for that. Gory as fuck and this season is going to be a real belter.

Homeland E03 will be tonight's viewing.

Watched episode 2 last night - tremendous TV. Though I knew something was going to happen at the end for some reason.......

Haven't been home enough to watch much, lately. Got Homeland, The Mentalist, Bones, Grimm, Blue Bloods and a load of others to watch.

was going to watch it last night but had Walking Dead S03 E01 to watch and couldn't wait for that. Gory as fuck and this season is going to be a real belter.
Bloody hell. Didn't realise it had started again, another thing I've got to add to the list.

Bloody hell. Didn't realise it had started again, another thing I've got to add to the list.

I think earlier on this thread someone said about The Walking Dead animated comic and that the TV series loosely follows that. I went and found that comic book a while back and if it is followed the series is going to be pretty damned good, although there are a couple of bits I'm not looking forward to....

I've got usenet and SABnzbd set up (I think) do you need a program to view the videos that get downloaded?

The second half of Season 16? Got episodes 8, 9 & 10 but not watched them yet.

Yup, 8 and 10 are two of my all time favourites, especially 10. I've watched it 4 times since its release last week and its still making me cry with laughter.

Yup, 8 and 10 are two of my all time favourites, especially 10. I've watched it 4 times since its release last week and its still making me cry with laughter.

Is that the one about the UPS guy?

I think earlier on this thread someone said about The Walking Dead animated comic and that the TV series loosely follows that. I went and found that comic book a while back and if it is followed the series is going to be pretty damned good, although there are a couple of bits I'm not looking forward to....

I've read Walking Dead up to issue #97, it's just completely fucking awesome. The show does follow the basic plotline but has characters that the comic books don't and vice versa, and I think I can guess which parts you're not looking forward to. They made me cringe when I read them.

It starts Friday night on FX. I couldn't wait so downloaded it.

Back