• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

I saw the first episode of the American one - it's shite in comparison. The Danish version is loads better.

I thought you might say that. I am excellent at missing out on programmes I want to watch. I wanted to watch that and missed it, I wanted to watch The Bridge and missed it and I have still never ever seen The Sopranos. I even sky plussed the entire 1st season of it but never had time to watch it so ended up deleting it. However, I did somehow manage to find time to watch American Horror Story which was a load of shit. Good one Dan.

Looking forward to the Killing. I must admit that I've enjoyed watching the quirky Inspector Montalbano though.

New series of Peep Show starts later this month apparently! \o/

Don't Trust The B In Apt 23 - Started off so-so but its 2nd season is so far brilliant. Even James Van Der Beek is funny in it.

I'm watching it and JVDB is the only really funny thing in it as he sends himself up.

Did anyone watch Falcón last night. If so, what did you think of it?

Children In Need - what a load of toss it is this year. I've donated but I can imagine plenty of people turned over pretty sharpish.

Been watching Hunted and Homeland today in between some films to break it up a bit.

Hunted is good, but just can't seem to get in to it, I don't really get what it's about? Maybe I'm just too stupid, just dunno why. Homeland, is fantastic, the roles that Damien Lewis and Claire Danes play and how they execute them are extremely good, it's good how they've incorporated the flashbacks for him to show what happened. Looking forward to watching season 2 of it.

Watched the first two episodes of The Killing - absolutely brilliant stuff, really gripping.

Didn't think much to series 2 but the 3rd has started superbly.

Sarah Lund's jumpers aren't as good as they used to be though.

2 Broke Girls; the only "filmed in front of a studio audience" show I watch (because it's two attractive women talking filth).

Homeland just keeps getting better and better.

Exactly. If I want to see her tits I can look on the net rather than sit through an excrutiating 20 mins with just a bit of cleavage as reward.

Back