• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Watching S02E01 of Homeland. Not bad so far, but they pictured the Nicosia safehouse as being by the sea...

31:40secs

Walking Dead. Superb. I thought it wandered a bit in the first half of season 2 but if the first episode of s3 is anything to go by this I am staying in every Friday.

I've got usenet and SABnzbd set up (I think) do you need a program to view the videos that get downloaded?

VLC media player works well.

Ive got a WDTV SMP and stream them through my amp for full on aweseom goodness.

Watched Homeland E03 Thursday night and it's getting better and better, this season really is going to be belter. Just can't wait until Monday now to get E04, but moreso Walking Dead E02, this really is going ot be a hell of a ride.

Watched the first Hunted today as well and for what it is I pretty much enjoyed it, there's been much worse on the box. All in all some great viewing coming up to Christmas, I'll just be pissed off with the mid-season break in Walking Dead.

Currently enjoying Classic Car Rescue on Channel 5.

Walking Dead S03 E02 was top quality yet again. It deviates more than enough from the comic to keep it fresh and interesting while staying try to the core plot line. S03 looks like it will be taking a complete change in pace to S02, not sure how I feel about that as I enjoy it being dragged out. Also heard this season will be 16 episodes long.

Started watching Last Resort last night. Only watched two episodes.

Im not sure about it - its an interesting premise, but so far there's been too much stuff that makes no sense. And not juts in a 'oh, it will become clear later on' sense , but in a 'there's no way that would happen in real life' sense.

Just started watching Deadwood last night, after having the box set for about three years. Absolutely brilliant!

Walking Dead S03 E02 was top quality yet again. It deviates more than enough from the comic to keep it fresh and interesting while staying try to the core plot line. S03 looks like it will be taking a complete change in pace to S02, not sure how I feel about that as I enjoy it being dragged out. Also heard this season will be 16 episodes long.
Season Three did start off well. Still find myself shouting at the screen over stupid things like blasting away with their guns even though they've harped on episode after episode that they are low on ammo.

I see the butcher from Bennett's in Codsall is on Russell Brand's good news demonstrating his world champion sausages. He lives next door to Squeeze's cousin, and appears to be a right laugh.

Trying to get into Arrow. Half was through episode 2 and I'm undecided, as I get the feeling I've seen it all before.

Chicago Fire I binned off after 10 minutes.

From Last Resort;

'Why is there a French woman on my boat?'
'She's vital to the mission'
'Are we planning a retreat?'

Made I larf.

Mockingbird Lane - Just watched the pilot and I enjoyed it. High hopes for the series but it looks just the sort that'll get cancelled mid season.

Decided to take a look at the new Harry & Paul sketch show on iPlayer and I can report back that is a pile of excrement.

Series 3 of The Killing starts on Saturday. I hope it's more like series 1 which I thought was tremendous.

Series 3 of The Killing starts on Saturday. I hope it's more like series 1 which I thought was tremendous.

I have committed the sacrilege of watching the American version but not the Danish one (I intended to watch the Danish one as I do like a bit of Scandinavian crime but missed the first few so went straight to the US one when it started). I actually really enjoyed it but presume the original one is far better?

Back