• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

You know Homeland has never crossed my radar. Guessing it is something I should be adding to the long list of things I need to find time to watch?

A resounding yes.

Can we avoid any spoilers of shows for those of us who are watching on 'normal' telly?

Watched S2 E1 last night which was excellent but still have to wait nearly a week for the next one so please keep schtum!

I certainly won't be posting any spoilers, except for how good it is.

October 9th 2012.

The date I FINALLY started watched Mad Men!!

Mad Men a show where nothing really ever happens, but it is still highly engrossing.

Rather like the Sopranos in that respect, in a lot of epsiodes little or nothing happens but the hour hust seems to disappear.

Just watched Moone Boy from last Friday - absolutely genius! :icon_lol:

If you get chance to see it again, I recommend it. Martin becomes an altar boy and joins the subsequent church mafia.

I forgot to Sky+ that series. I will have to download it.

It's been really quite good, but the one on Friday was easily the best.

I thought Godfellas was the better episode. I'm glad it's got a 2nd series.

Still not convinced on Hunted. Better than the first episode but the characters are utterly unlikeable on every level. Not a patch on Spooks, Line of Duty or Good Cop which the Beeb have recently aired.

Currently getting Homeland season 1, gonna get GoT after that, anything else I should try after those 2?

Back