• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

I've seen too many meh/shit reviews for Revolution and remember all too well the mess that was Flash Forward to bother with it.

I've seen too many meh/shit reviews for Revolution and remember all too well the mess that was Flash Forward to bother with it.

I'll watch it eventually, but I've got loads of stuff that's higher up the list; On top of all the other new stuff coming out, I've got the last series of Fringe to watch as well as some Mad Men.

Tell me about it. I'm trying to squeeze in Breaking Bad S4 as well as watch all the new stuff.

I've downloaded sickbeard but I've not figured out how to get the bastard episodes to play yet!

I still can't quite muster up the energy to watch Revolution.

Crash would have gone on for many series had Dennis Hopper not selfishly gone and died.

Revolution is ok, not great but certainly not teenage angst ala Terra Nova

Hopper steals every scene in Crash bless him

I'll watch it eventually, but I've got loads of stuff that's higher up the list; On top of all the other new stuff coming out, I've got the last series of Fringe to watch as well as some Mad Men.

Fringe is excellent. Well worth watching

Red Dwarf X starts tonight! Please, please, please, please don't be shit.

Had the misfortune to see the yanks version of sherlock the other day...its called elementary and stars jonny lee millar as holmes...the watson role is lucy lui whos employed by sherlocks dad to stop him going back on drugs.....its crap....
Another sherlock sorta remake started too called perception, starring bloke outa will n grace.

Had the misfortune to see the yanks version of sherlock the other day...its called elementary and stars jonny lee millar as holmes...the watson role is lucy lui whos employed by sherlocks dad to stop him going back on drugs.....its crap....
Another sherlock sorta remake started too called perception, starring bloke outa will n grace.

I like Perception and hope it gets a 2nd series.

Dexter starts off as good as the last series ended! Haven't started Homeland just yet...

Looking forward to watching this Season. They delayed the "discovery" a fair bit (in the books it happens at the end of Book 1). I will wait until it has finished in the US then download and then watch the 12 episodes back to back

I was never a great fan of the show but watched it and thought that it was reasonable.

The same couldn't be said of Monroe the other night. WTF the director was doing I don't know. Lines of light across the screen, shots from behind windows, lights shining brightly behind characters and a camera spinning around an operating table. It made the whole thing unwatchable.

Back