• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

I'm looking forward to it.

Just watched the first episode of Moone Boy on Sky 1.

Really impressed with it actually - FAR better than the usual Sky 1 guff. Recommended.

I saw Moone Boy, it was pretty good. I like the twist with the bullies Dad not being a twat.

I'll have to check that last Resort out, sounds intriguing.

I haven't been able to connect to PB for a while now. I wonder if BT have blocked it? I can't remember if it stopped when I switched to them but it may have done. I just assumed it had been taken down.

A quick Google confirms they did block it in late June, but PB opened more addresses up to get around it so I can still get on there if I want.

He has 15 hours to pass his Astro-Nav exam and become an Officer. The same exam he’s already failed nine times.

Wrong, its 11

Actually, it's 13. (Kryten says so in Justice).

Is it not 14?

Pretty sure when they are going through files of the crew members the Captain commented "Rimmer has consistently failed his exam to become an officer" (or something like that) and Rimmer says "if I ate beef 11 times in my life, you wouldn't say I consistently ate beef would you"

Stupid internet.

So its either 11 ( He has attempted to pass the astronavigation exam, required to become an officer, 11 times, but has failed on every occasion) or 13 (taken from the Episode Langers quoted). Red Dwarf full of inconsistencies........I can no longer watch it

Maybe he sat it a few more times between series 1 (roast beef example) and 4 (justice).

But think about it - this is series 10. There is no series 9. So it could be at a point of Rimmer's timeline between the two? Who knows what happens in series 9 which doesn't exist?

<G33k brain fully engaged>

Back