• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

We watched it the other week. It was decent mindless entertainment.

My Mom REALLY love the violence of Gangs of London. Is there anything similar I could put on for her?

The Gentleman maybe? Plenty of (better) US gangster TV too.

Sons of Anarchy would do the trick. Or Narcos.

Look,just because we had some bloke getting a kicking,2 drugs raids in eight months AND a murder about 18 months ago,what makes everyone think I live in a dodgy area?
Nowt wrong with ashma park(apart from the water being off for the fourth night in a row)

Look,just because we had some bloke getting a kicking,2 drugs raids in eight months AND a murder about 18 months ago,what makes everyone think I live in a dodgy area?
Nowt wrong with ashma park(apart from the water being off for the fourth night in a row)

2 people shot to death with a crossbow over a drugs raid in Brockmoor. Got you trumped

2 people shot to death with a crossbow over a drugs raid in Brockmoor. Got you trumped

They never emptied our green waste bins till after lunch today, nowhere is a complete bed of roses, matey !

Someome abandoned a bag of rubbish on our street last week.
Full scale investigation involving people with CCTV checking to see who it was and promises to name and shame.
Still waiting for the WhatsApp finale on that

They never emptied our green waste bins till after lunch today, nowhere is a complete bed of roses, matey !

Get yourself up to Biffa like every other fucker in Cannock seems to be doing at the moment, that island off the corner of our site has been a nightmare for the last few weeks.

Man that's rough!

At least the green bin lorry didn't swallow your green bin though. Apparently if they are too heavy they end up inside the lorry and the bin men just carry on and ignore it. Not sure if true!

Get yourself up to Biffa like every other fucker in Cannock seems to be doing at the moment, that island off the corner of our site has been a nightmare for the last few weeks.

Sod that, use the local ones (Rugeley etc.) They're like Nazis at the tip.

ps. They're not like real Nazis they haven't actually annexed Poland or killed 6 million Jews or anything !

Sod that, use the local ones (Rugeley etc.) They're like Nazis at the tip.

ps. They're not like real Nazis they haven't actually annexed Poland or killed 6 million Jews or anything !

Those lads at Biffa are great! The way they let all the traffic tail back on to the highway and completely obstruct the road for all other users is second to none.

I've got a lot of time for our local tip, never seen more than 3 or 4 other cars there and got a cracking view up the hill to Bolsover castle. Could be a potential semi-retirement part time job plan, just go and stand around there chatting shit with a few other blokes, occasionally offer to give someone a hand if time is dragging on a bit, what a life!

Was at the tip in Cannock this weekend (Poplars?) No queue and the system inside was spot on.

We need to go to our local skip site this week- Hortonwood, Telford, mate went last week said it was running well, although when he asked one of the marshals if they'd had many dickheads, he was told that the previous day a couple of blokes tried push past to the front of the queue and when challenged, kicked off and spat at the marshal....they got arrested

Back