• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

[PEDANT]Getting INK done[/PEDANT]

Just finished watching 'The Tunnel'.
What an utterly fantastic bit of television.
Absolutely gripping and brilliantly written.

You knew you were in for something different when they found a body in the Channel Tunnel.
Exactly across the boundary line between Britain and France and when they came to remove it, the top half of the body was detached from the bottom half, even though it was dressed in a matching suit.
And the top half was from a different body than the bottom.

Fucking brilliant!

Just finished watching 'The Tunnel'.
What an utterly fantastic bit of television.
Absolutely gripping and brilliantly written.

You knew you were in for something different when they found a body in the Channel Tunnel.
Exactly across the boundary line between Britain and France and when they came to remove it, the top half of the body was detached from the bottom half, even though it was dressed in a matching suit.
And the top half was from a different body than the bottom.

Fucking brilliant!

Worth the watch just for Clémence Poésy.

Apparently she was in a Harry Potter film.
Photos of her standing in a swimming costume on a pier...
Really not worth googling.

Though in The Tunnel, she was a bit enigmatic and played the flawed personality cop type brilliantly.

So far this week I have watched Fortitude which we'd sky +'d... Was really disappointed with the finale, it seemed rushed and contrived.
Now onto True Detective season two and Murder in the First season two

Anyone with those Android boxes with Kodi can you recommend a good app for watching regular Freeview channels? Lad at work has bought one but isn't very clued up on how to use it yet.

Filmon.tv is the best bet I think Bear.

Anyone been watching Tattoo Fixers? There have been some horrendously bad ones that have been covered up!

Oh how I laughed at this weeks. One bloke had a tattoo on each shoulder. One had a picture of Barbie, the other featured Ken. With writing underneath.

On the left shoulder: "Barbie is a cunt"

On the right: "Ken is a faggot"

:icon_lol: Just WHY would you ever think that was a good idea?!?

That was last weeks. This week's was on last night.

I saw it on Monday so presumably that was the repeat then. Either way, it did make me giggle. What an utter bellend!

Yeah you've got to be a bit special to want that on your back.

I was talking about Phoenix Nights at work and I realised Young Mary who Paddy goes out with is Kayleigh out of Car Share. Don't know why I hadn't realised before.

I was talking about Phoenix Nights at work and I realised Young Mary who Paddy goes out with is Kayleigh out of Car Share. Don't know why I hadn't realised before.

Bloody hell - I hadn't twigged that til you just posted!

Back