• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

The first few episodes of Rick & Morty Season 2 have been leaked.

I was subjected to an episode of Love Island last night. I is feel more stupider literally.

It's a frightening world we live in where peolpe that vacuous and dense are lavished with such attention and ratification.

I was subjected to an episode of Love Island last night. I is feel more stupider literally.

It's a frightening world we live in where peolpe that vacuous and dense are lavished with such attention and ratification.

Please tell me you wrote that on purpose :)

This program on BBC2 about Gaza. Makes me so angry.

I know. He's never going to stop drinking is he?

Anyone been watching Tattoo Fixers? There have been some horrendously bad ones that have been covered up!

Anyone been watching Tattoo Fixers? There have been some horrendously bad ones that have been covered up!

Watched it on Monday night - not my choice but it was entertaining! I hate tattoos anyway but bloody hell, some of them....! :icon_lol:

And have you noticed that when they're asked 'why?', the vast majority of responses are 'well I was drunk on holiday....'

Not a single one. There's nothing I would want on my body permanently that would make me do it.

Not a single one. There's nothing I would want on my body permanently that would make me do it.

Me neither. I wanted the number ' 7 ' once, and also went through a phase of wanting a little ladybird. Bloody glad I didnt go through with it.

Watched it on Monday night - not my choice but it was entertaining! I hate tattoos anyway but bloody hell, some of them....! :icon_lol:

And have you noticed that when they're asked 'why?', the vast majority of responses are 'well I was drunk on holiday....'
That Deirdre Barlow one was awesome.

Me neither. I wanted the number ' 7 ' once, and also went through a phase of wanting a little ladybird. Bloody glad I didnt go through with it.

He's getting a tattoo, he's getting it done. He wanted number thirteen but they did a thirty-one

Friends say he's trying too hard and he's not quite hip...

He still looks pretty fly though.

Back