• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

I watched the first 3 episodes of Peter Kay's new comedy 'Car Share' last night (the whole series is on the iPlayer). I really enjoyed it - it's not Phoenix Nights style genius, but a really nice, warm comedy that simply focuses on the 2 main protagonists. Worth a look.
They were/are all on iplayer. I enjoyed them.

Finished The League last night, cracking show, really funny!

Charlie Brooker is doing an Election Wipe on 6th May. Probably worth a watch...

Finished The League last night, cracking show, really funny!
You stormed through those quick enough! Rafi is a superb character as DDW said.

Season 7 starts in September.

Dave announce Red Dwarf Series 11 & 12 will be aired in 2016 & 2017

10 was a decent series, so hopefully the next 2 keep it going.

May the 4th be with you. Got the shit ones out of the way this morning and now settling down in front of Episode IV.

That's a full day, Paddy! Which edition of the OT do you have?

Watching on our movie channel today.

Phantom Dogsballs was on earlier

A New Hope started about 1.30 and we are now into Jedi.

Sadly it was the 1997 New Hope which sucks balls. Solo shot first. Lucas with a conscience just before he decided to invent Jar Jar Cockend. Disappointing.

:icon_lol:

Such vitriol. I love it.

So you watched 3 film you don't like? That's 3 films you had seen before and hated..and you sat down and watched them again, knowing they are shit?
That's a bit like Deutsch sitting down to watch every minute Seyi played for Wolves again

Fuck me the Geekworld has its fans by the bollocks doesn't it...

Secretly he loves them. Closeted PT fans are not a rarity. :p

No. Didn't watch the earlier ones at all. A New Hope started at 1.30 so settled down at 1.25.

Would infinitely prefer to mow the lawn than Watch the Phantom Menace, so I did.

Secretly he loves them. Closeted PT fans are not a rarity. :p

Oh, so its basically "kool" to say the last 3 SW's films are shit but in reality they all actually love them

You have lawns in Britain?

*makes notes furiously*

No. Didn't watch the earlier ones at all. A New Hope started at 1.30 so settled down at 1.25.

Would infinitely prefer to mow the lawn than Watch the Phantom Menace, so I did.

Good. I was worried your Talksport hatredstylee had passed over into the Film world.

Back