• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Oh, so its basically "kool" to say the last 3 SW's films are $#@! but in reality they all actually love them

I was being tongue in cheek but you're not technically incorrect. There are a lot of people I know who like the prequels but hate on them to maintain appearances.

Not difficult to understand why considering how emotionally up-in-arms some fans can get over those movies.

My lawn is ace. No mowing needed at all. Every few weeks I give it a blast with a jet washer.

I've been told that plots in the UK are so small that private grass is a fantasy. Fascinating stuff, I tell you.

I've been told that plots in the UK are so small that private grass is a fantasy. Fascinating stuff, I tell you.

You need to start smacking some people around on your side of the pond

You need to start smacking some people around on your side of the pond

I will do if you promise to smack the people who think of the US as a weird combination of Texas, New York, and LA (and nothing else).

We're not cowboys!

Don't think I know anyone who thinks that....bit if I do find someone who does, consider them smacked across the head

I will do if you promise to smack the people who think of the US as a weird combination of Texas, New York, and LA (and nothing else).

We're not cowboys!

There are Chicago and Denver bits too - for Windskiers, and normal skiers. Plus Miami, which is quite Spanish.

Sometimes wish mine was, but bought the place for the house & location - the larger garden than I ideally wanted was the compromise

image.jpg

Parkin, is this the kind of issue you face? See Alan, this is a very British problem.

My apologies for not being able to post the picture in the comment...I'm buggered if I can make that work.

Last edited:
View attachment 936

Parkin, is this the kind of issue you face? See Alan, this is a very British problem.

My apologies for not being able to post the picture in the comment...I'm buggered if I can make that work.

Not quite - I could live with one that was big enough to use a sit on mower (though would need to be turbo charged) - mines too large, but not big enough to use one of those.

(One of my best memories from my infant days is riding on the back of my Granddad's ride on mower as he dealt with the 1/2 acre of lawn, then cut the paths through the acre of woodland behind that)

Just watched 'The C Word' - the most power fullest programme I've ever seen. As a grown man, I admit to shedding a tear or two.

Watched No Offence last night, cop show written by the guy who did Shameless. Very good, very funny.

Watched No Offence last night, cop show written by the guy who did Shameless. Very good, very funny.

Yeah, I saw that/. I wasn't that keen having watched the adverts - I wasn't sure what it was trying to be, but the missus wanted to watch it. Glad we did, I really enjoyed it. Great characters and some interesting plotlines.

Back