• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Anyone else been watching Travel Man with Richard Ayoade? Brilliantly entertaining, as is just about everything he does.

I'd forgot about that, saw it advertised ages ago and didn't realise it had started yet, how many episodes have there been?

Yeah, saw it the other day. I can't help but laugh at pretty much everything he says.

I'd forgot about that, saw it advertised ages ago and didn't realise it had started yet, how many episodes have there been?

3 so far I think: Barcelona, Istanbul and Iceland. In Barcelona the visit to the Nou Camp was particularly hilarious.

He's definitely one of the cleverest and funniest people on TV at the moment IMO.

He is a bloody genius.

Submarine isn't for everyone but his comedic work is outstanding.

Ballot Monkeys last night on Channel 4. Funny stuff.

"Used to be nice being Liberal, people liked us, we were fair, sporting, unsullied by success, like the Tim Henman of politics"

Ballot Monkeys last night on Channel 4. Funny stuff.

"Used to be nice being Liberal, people liked us, we were fair, sporting, unsullied by success, like the Tim Henman of politics"

Really enjoyed this - watched on catch up last night.

image.jpg

Just in case any of the ladies in your household need support

Anyone else been watching Travel Man with Richard Ayoade? Brilliantly entertaining, as is just about everything he does.

Thanks for the heads-up Toon.
Mrs HW & I caught up on all four programs last night.
The flight in the hot air balloon had us crying with laughter - we had to have a time out for 10 minutes!

Just started watching the 'Departures' documentary series on Netflix. It's two Canadian friends (well, 3 if you include the guy filming) who go travelling around the world for a year. From the first episode I thought they might turn out to be a pair of douchebags but it got much better from episode 2 onwards and I'm really enjoying it.

I watched the first 3 episodes of Peter Kay's new comedy 'Car Share' last night (the whole series is on the iPlayer). I really enjoyed it - it's not Phoenix Nights style genius, but a really nice, warm comedy that simply focuses on the 2 main protagonists. Worth a look.

Meet the Goldbergs on E4 - surprisingly not as bad as the trailers made it look. Some properly funny bits.

I also saw the first episode of Empire last night, (again on E4. I have teenage daughters - other channels don't exist). Very watchable.

Back