• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2019/20 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bin it off altogether, it's been a poor tournament for 15-20 years now. Belongs to a long since past era.

Stevenage reckon relegation with no non league football until the New Year at the earliest will send them bump. Likely to get off though as Macclesfield will get more points deducted.

Macc staying up (unless they fold). They had a 2 point penalty previously suspended but that has been activated. A further penalty of 4 points being deducted has been suspended. So they survive and Stevie are down

Well, these are disturbing. Particularly Stephanie Bruce.

ee7a2c1a5c76345a5a2a2370e107e48a.jpg

5e2d9c7ad78dbbd52bf00f273bd46bbb.jpg

Mitrovic has been enjoying himself during lockdown by the looks of it.

0cfdd36276ea1d530c2fa236c19dca33.jpg

McTominay getting a five year deal sums up how far United have fallen. He just runs around, no quality. Never a Manchester United player.

It's a movement more than a football club. But I did appreciate the football bit when I was in Germany and we couldn't get Wolves games on TV.

I know having a second club is frowned upon but I reckon I'm allowed, I did go to every home game when I was there and everything.

It's a movement more than a football club. But I did appreciate the football bit when I was in Germany and we couldn't get Wolves games on TV.

I know having a second club is frowned upon but I reckon I'm allowed, I did go to every home game when I was there and everything.
Did you call yourself English Paul over there?

I don't think I'll ever call myself Paul, too many bad connotations.

"That Manc bastard" was probably what I was called.

You've probably seen this pic already because of Osama, but Leeds fans were charged £25 for their cutouts!!

123b760bcacb25a241f9ea6f755d15c9.jpg

Christ, how is that relevant or funny? Plenty of wolves supporters went out to Greece, or were going - would it be funny if some of them died?

This obsession with Liverpool supporters from some of fans is very small-time and very pathetic.

Christ, how is that relevant or funny? Plenty of wolves supporters went out to Greece, or were going - would it be funny if some of them died?

This obsession with Liverpool supporters from some of fans is very small-time and very pathetic.

I don’t see any humour in this, just saying what’s being claimed by news outlets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back