• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2019/20 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears Grealish got pissed up yesterday, then tried to drive home this morning - pinballing off a few cars in the process.

Reported in the Sun (I know) and the Gruaniad. The detail from the Sun story suggests a right piss-up at Ross McCormack's flat. Interestingly, the second bloke in the published photo is Tony Capaldi who was only alleged to be present in the original reports. Sort of suggests that the whole thing fits together.

Plus it seems a little odd that a lightly damaged range rover worth £80k, which was driveable seems to have been left with the window wide open, unless Jackadona really had to flee from the original prang as he might have been shall we say "a little over the limit".

Doesn't look good.

Plus its a bit of a shaming when you get called a bell end by Piers Morgan on live TV.

Even the Villa fans (some of them) reckon Greasy is in the shit big time. Some of them saying the seats had white powder on them

Even the Villa fans (some of them) reckon Greasy is in the shit big time. Some of them saying the seats had white powder on them

Yeah, will presume that is standard internet style bullshit rumours. next up, he was wearing a Birmingham kit with Shit on the Villa printed on the back.

Just got to wait for a response from Villa I guess, as I suspect Grealish is going to be keeping his head right down.

If any of it is true, the least they need to do is strip him of the captaincy.

I'm also intrigued as to how the Police haven't at the very least issued a bollocking about being out in a lockdown. What was essential about the car journey at 8am? What shop was he going to allegedly, as nowhere would be open at 8am on Sunday?

What was essential about the car journey at 8am? What shop was he going to allegedly, as nowhere would be open at 8am on Sunday?
Perhaps he was off to get a matching pair of footwear?

Fuck knows what is going on there. The other slipper is being held by Capaldi standing next to him, so why not swap the fucking shoes over?

Villa's statement is a bit "well he is our best player so forget any notion he is getting anything more than a tut and a fine"

Wait.. He was at Ross Mcormack's gaff?
How the fuck he get through the gates.

Let's see what WMP have to say about that.

What can the police do? Crashing your car isn’t a criminal offence, and he left details so didn’t “flee the scene”. He may have been over the limit but this can’t be proven.

Villa's statement is a bit "well he is our best player so forget any notion he is getting anything more than a tut and a fine"

Standard stuff really. Look at Derby, Keogh is heading towards his mid 30s and a bit shit, contract up at the end of the season so he gets chucked. Tom Lawrence who they'd still hope to get £10m+ for*, we'll keep him.

*They'd be lucky, he's a total fanny

Standard stuff really. Look at Derby, Keogh is heading towards his mid 30s and a bit shit, contract up at the end of the season so he gets chucked. Tom Lawrence who they'd still hope to get £10m+ for*, we'll keep him.

Aye. I do think people clambering to have him sacked/sent to prison/humilated on live TV is funny based just on the fact he is a bit of a twat. Story has gone from went out like a tit - crashed his car - pissed - high on drugs - legged it in a few hours

To be fair I don't think many clubs would touch him now he's proved that he's still the same waste of spunk he was five years ago so he's done the damage himself. He really is just a vile twat but there's fuck all the police can do about that, Villa can fine him if they want (and they probably will) but that will be the end of it.

To be fair I don't think many clubs would touch him now he's proved that he's still the same waste of spunk he was five years ago so he's done the damage himself. He really is just a vile twat but there's fuck all the police can do about that, Villa can fine him if they want (and they probably will) but that will be the end of it.

He will still have clubs wanting him. This won't change anything

Villa have fined him and are donating the money to the Children's Hospital.

He's getting away with it by the look of it. Standard, run away and speak with Police when you are under the limit.

Hmmmm - one thing, judging by the way Southgate has talked about the situation which implies he has strong views about the need for everyone to behave, that might be Jack's international career over before it starts.

He uses the word “obviously” a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back